Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

«There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought.»

ang BUHAY parang EXAMINATION ..
meron kang pagpipilian sa mga choices na tama o mali.

Kaya lang dapat magingat sa pagpili ng choices dahil sa buhay natin, NO ERASURES !

Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory.

When I close my eyes, I drift away. I think of you and everything is ok.

True love is when you have to watch her leave and never see her again, but you know she'll be in your mind and heart forever.

Sometimes, the only option is to let go, but other times, the only option is to hold on tighter!

If you have nothing to say something good then better shut your mouth up..

--elixir

"You don't kneed to know everything. All you need is just the importance of it."
-Adrian Dayrit

"In happiness there is sadness, in sadness there is a happiness."
-Adrian Dayrit

I respect the faith you have in me and love you for it.

"It's not solely about the achievement, it's actually the effort you've done to achieve it."

Have you ever wanted to meet yourself as someone else to see yourself from someone else point of view?

I realized,that its better to have nobody than somebody who is half yours,
half there,or doesnt want to be there.. or is there,but suddenly disappears.

The things that you can have when you have none are everything.
:alright:

Don't expect everything will work the way you plan it..

--elixir

Back
Top Bottom