Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

if you love me, i will love you too... but if you hate me!!! i will never let you go and stop just to love me...

Every bad situation will have something positive. even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in life!

"Knowing is not enough, you must apply"
knowledge.png

You know you're awesome
when people you don't even know
hate you.

Pushing thru thin air beyond nothingness..

--elixir

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

- Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

Do you know why love is a NEED ???

Because when you love someone .. you NEED him/her :D

_deng ü

“Kung sino may kailangan sya ang dapat lumapit.”

Paano yung nalulunod? Sya din ba ang lalapit?
Laugh, but look beyond the joke. It’s not always the people with worries that should come to us for help. Sometimes, we need to be sensitive enough to know when to make the first move.

What screws up us most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.

Lahat ng tao napapagod. Lahat ng tao may limitasyon. Kapag naramdaman nila na hindi na sila pinapahalagahan, tumitigil na lang sila.

"Sometimes the things that we have decided to avoid and get rid off are those things that are happening over and over again."

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

DONE will always be better than PERFECT..

--elixir

Back
Top Bottom