Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Aanhin pa ang damo, kung sa simbahan ang diretso." :clap:

"Learn to trust the perfect time so you may discover that all the pain found in waiting has an awesome purpose.."

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

- Bob Marley.

While you're ignoring her, another guy is giving her attention. While you're giving her problems, another guy is listening to those problems. While you're too busy for her, another guy is making time for her. While you make her cry, another guy is trying to make her smile. & while you're not sure if you still want her, another guy already figured it out.

"So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

Masakit maiwan sa ere. Lalo na kung yung taong mahal mo ang gagawa sayo nun.

Walang taong busy para sa taong mahal niya, Pwera na lang kung mas mahal niya yung dahilan ng pagiging busy niya.

Kapag inlove, mahihirapan tayo makatulog. Ganun din ang pakiramdam kapag alam mong nagkakalabuan na.

Minsan, nakikipaghiwalay ka lang para magpalambing. Gusto mo lang makita kung ano ang gagawin ng partner mo para di ka mawala.

No one likes being lead on. It’s the worst feeling. Having someone tell you they have all these feelings, making all these plans, just for them to tell you it was all a joke and they really never felt any of it at all. Everyone has felt it before, so don’t you ever think it’s okay to do to someone else. Don’t make them hope for something that’s not there. Just tell them the truth from the beginning.

Minsan habang pinaparamdam mo na sobrang mahal mo ang isang tao, unti-unti siyang magbabago sayo. Darating pa sa point na hindi ka na niya pahahalagahan, dahil alam niyang isang sorry niya lang mabilis mo siyang mapapagbigyan.

It's really hard to move on or to move forward, lalo na't di mo alam ang nangyari.

Why waste your time getting hurt by someone when there's someone else out there waiting to make you happy?
┣▇▇▇═─

Last edited:
End of relationship doesn't kill you. End of the world does. ;)

Your life is an inspiration to someone, so be proud of it.

Let go of the past so God can open the door to your future.

Faith is STRONGER than fear, and love is STRONGER than hate.

Put your best effort towards your best opportunities, not in your biggest problems.

Back
Top Bottom