Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The future belongs to those who Believe in the Beauty of their Dreams :lol:

Karma is like a rubber-band; it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

Dont be selfish in love,
but be selfless in love
- Papa Jack

Realizing is one of effective way,
to let go and to forget something ..
- deng_ü​

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,But if I do, it's you,
Oh it's you, they add up to I'm in love with you, and all these little things

They do say that those who do good will get good things in return.

Ang pagmo MOVE ON ay parang PAGBANGON sa umagang may pasok, MAHIRAP pero KAILANGAN.

Never waste time. Time is too precious. Never wait for the next second, and never wait for a second chance, because time waits for no one.

Be STRONG when you're weak. Be BRAVE when you're scared. Be HUMBLE when you're victorious.

The most expensive thing in the world is TRUST. It can take YEARS to EARN & just a matter of SECONDS to LOSE.

My job is to take care of the possible, and trust God with the impossible.

True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot? The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Each prayer accepted and each wish resigned.”
— Alexander Pope

Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace - Dalai Lama

Forget who HURTS you yesterday, but don't forget who LOVES you everyday. Forget the PAST that made you cry and focus on the PRESENT that completes your smile.

life never seems to be the way we want it,but we live it the best way we can, there is no perfect life,but we can fill it with perfect moments

Back
Top Bottom