Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

I don't care if it will hurt me, just tell me the truth. Because it's only going to hurt even more later if you don't tell me the truth now.

‎"no relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together."

The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing.

morning to all..

Learn to live life without worries because GOD will make a way for everything!

If you want a happy life, CONNECT!
Seek connection. Which also means to be available and reachable.
^________^

“LIFE is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself. continue to enjoy life and make your life amazing, spend it with the people you like and love.."

"The world is no sunshine and rainbows, All you have to do is to survive at the best way you can..."

-KHC

Love is an untamed force..
When we try to control it, it destroys us..
When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us..
When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused..

Keep the smile, leave the tension, feel the joy, forget the worry, hold the peace, leave the pain, and always be happy.

We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be.

The past is where you learned the lesson. The future is where you apply the lesson, so don't give up in the middle, which is the present.

Inhale love. Exhale hate. There's no reason to let things that don't matter continue to run your life. Don't worry and just move forward.

Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting and just have faith that things will work out.

Find strength through every struggle, because the things you have been through have made you the person you are today.

We can smile even though we are being hurt, and we can find happiness even though we are unhappy. It's called strength.

Challenges are what makes life interesting, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Confidence comes from hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.

You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned in pain.

Back
Top Bottom