Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

relationship is not about a super beautiful girlfriend or having a damn hot boyfriend
but its about "finding" someone who matches you, someone whose "willing" to"accept" your worst past and will go through "everything" just to be with "you".:salute:

You don't need Someone To Complete You
You Only Need Someone To accept You Completely

When you absolutely believe in yourself and your ability to succeed, nothing will stop you.

“Spend your time on those who love you unconditionally. Don’t waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them.”

"you're going to fall in love
so many times before you
find the one you'll be
forever with.”

:clap:

“If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: We all want everything to be okay. We don't even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.”

If you want to stand out, drop the fear of being wrong.

Be strong. Be strong. Be strong.

I smile and act like nothing is wrong, it's called putting things aside and being strong.

Maybe not today, not tomorrow, or even in a year, but eventually things will turn up, you will get better and be able to look back and say with relief: "I made it."

Aja!

When a guy is away from his girl, all he wants is her trust.
But on the girl's part, all she needs is his loyalty.

my favorite quote from Bruce Lee

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.“

"You don't wait for the right one, you make an effort for someone to be the right one.
He's/she's not destined to be your partner, rather, you're the one who will decide if he/she is going to be your better half."

Therefore, i conclude love is a choice as well as moving on.

"Silence is always a girl's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.

Back
Top Bottom