Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"You have to go back to the beginning to understand the end."

"We do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want and this i know: Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life."

Never put yourself in a situation, where you are not sure of where you stand in a person's life.

Life is easier when you're not complaining, worrying, or stressing about drama.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that change your life forever.

Count your blessings, not your problems.

I'm always grateful when God lets me see another day.

Life is so much better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks, and start to actually live for yourself.

The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come.

Surround yourself with positive people.

Get better, not bitter.

They say, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". The problem is, nowadays you can't tell them apart.

I'm mature enough to forgive you, but I'm not dumb enough to trust you again.

Apologies don't mean anything after a while.

Sometimes we don't need advice. We just need somebody to listen.

Think big, dream big, believe big.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Minsan, sa kahihintay mo sa Right
Time. Hindi mo namamalayan, It's too
Late na pala."

Never let your decision consume by others..
Wrong decision is better than no decision at all.. :salute:

Don't forget. Believe in yourself! Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself! :dance:

A smile is the easiest way to dealt with difficult situation.

The best way to escape reality without running, is smiling even though, it is obviously fake.

Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore. :yipee:

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you have a special person in your life, don't ruin things by making wrong decisions."

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.

Women are like police, they can have all the evidence in the world but they still want a confession...

"when god pushes you to the edge of difficulty,trust him fully. because two things can happen. either he'll catch you when you fall, or he'll teach you how to fly... " :)

He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions.

Back
Top Bottom