Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own true eyes."

- Nightcrawler

"We have nothing to fear as long as we believe. For when we do believe anything is POSSIBLE."

- Oz

"Its important to preserve memories. Especially now the world is way out. Everything you see, you may be seeing for the last time."

- Julie (Warm Bodies)

There's one thing i learned as a person, no matter how you try to find a way to be with someone, if that someone isn't the ONE, then it's useless.

I don't understand how people who once wanted to spend every second with you, think a few minutes of their time is too much to spare.

"LIVE AND LET LIVE"

" IF YOU FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE SOLUTION, LOOK BEYOND THE PROBLEM THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING "

- Patch Adams

"DESTINY IS NOT THE PATH GIVEN TO US, BUT THE PATH WE CHOOSE FOR OURSELVES"

-Megamind

" if you must look down at a person make sure that you are helping him get up "

Out of the box. Focus and Don't give up to succeed!

“If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.”

―Osho

i like it, very true. :)

I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.
- Gustave Flaubert

Its Not ALways AdvisabLe To TeLL A Person " I Love You "
Because Sometimes It Becomes A ROUTiNE , Instead Of Becoming A FeeLing ..

- Reader's Digest.

A man who works with his hands is a LABORER,
A man who works with his hands and his brain is a CRAFTSMAN,
But a man who works with his hands, his brain and his heart is an ARTIST. . .

if you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money cannot buy

It's like once you've been hurt you're kinda scared to get attached again.
Like you have this fear that every person that you start to like is going to break your heart.

Back
Top Bottom