Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Worry is worthless. It can't change the past. It can't control future. It only wastes this moment.

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything changes?

ang galing guys....meron megamind and batman....

Well meron din ako nakasave sa fone..a quote from JIM CARREY..
i hope everybody would get rich and
famous and will have everything they
ever dreamd of,so they will know that...... ITS NOT THE ANSWER..

------------------------------
Laborer na,craftsman na,artist pa..yan ang extraordinary..LXG.

Last edited:
“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other
is as though everything is a miracle.”

Never stop learning, Because life never stops teaching

What is CRUSH means in google? Google answered : "The person you love that will never be yours." </3

ang tunay na gwapo hindi nkikita sa sa panlabas na anyo. nakikita yun pag labas ko ng pinto.
haha!

Don't be afraid if you're loving someone
because loving is not about Horror movie or something

ITS ALL ABOUT MAGIC :)

When we first met , I honestly had no idea
that you would be the special Person to me <3

Sana sinaing na lang ako, para pag iniwan mo ako magagalit ang Nanay mo. :)

"Ang tunay na GWAPO, hindi MANLOLOKO. Baliktarin natin. Ang tunay na MANLOLOKO, hindi GWAPO."

If it doesn't FEEL right for you --- it's NOT right for you.

Timing is everything. What good is finding the RIGHT thing if it's the WRONG time?

“Someday you will find someone, na ikaw lang, walang kahati, at masarap sa feeling yun, na hindi ka option.”

“Sometimes you miss the memories not the person.”

Back
Top Bottom