Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"many people spend their health for wealth
but then try to spend their wealth for health":think:

Life is too short to wake up with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, and forget the ones who don't.

Even the nicest people have their limits, because the nicest people are also the scariest as*holes when they've had enough. BEWARE. :evillol:

“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other
is as though everything is a miracle.”

"There are times that you don't want to expect anything, but you're still willing to wait for the possibility that it will happen." :pray:

Feelings come and feelings go. There is no
need to fear them and no need to crave them. Let
them come, and then let them go. No feeling is
your permanent reality, no matter how intense it
is.

"We are hurt when we are lied to, but beneath all the hurt, there is a part of us that’s amazed at the amount of thought that went into that lie, and we wonder what kind of person would go through such an effort. It’s sick, but we’re amazed anyway, because good lying takes skill."

-MLD,YB,PDI

Last edited:
I had learned that "Argument wins the situation but loses the person. So never argue with your loved ones. Because situation is not important than your loved ones..

be mindful in action and think once, twice, trice, before its to late, for the things has been done will never undo in the past

“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.”

-James Earl Jones

No matter what, no matter how, where or
who - you can almost always turn around and get
a second chance

A simple thought:-
In life don't settle for someone who buys you a coffee..
Go for someone who makes it for you..
Little efforts make a big difference .

Be smart enough to hold on, be brave enough
to let go. Sometimes, we need to hold onto faith
while letting go of the outcome. Open your hand
and hold your dreams gently, don’t try to grab
them.

When you finally get something good, enjoy it.

Don't go looking for something better.

"I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what the reason was."

People don't make you happy, your thoughts do.
People don't make you sad, your emotions do.
Age doesn't make you mature, experiences do.

"He who forgives oneself, who can acknowledge one's true self is the most powerful of all."
- Uchiha Itachi

Back
Top Bottom