Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

"Yesterday is a memory,
tomorrow is mystery,
and today is a gift, that is why it is called a present."
-from the movie "Kung Fu Panda"

"you can't laugh at the same joke over and over again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again".

" be careful of what you hate, because you become what you hate"

"Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him. :)"

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

-Whatever you said or your partner said pag
sobrang galit kayo kalimutan niyo na lang
kasi pag galit tayo, we say things we don't
really mean

-Pag tuwang tuwa naman tayo, we promise
things na di naman natin kayang gawin..

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling.

Re: "Quote of the Day"

"Time heals all wounds...but leaves a Scar that lasts forever."

- - - Updated - - -

I keep telling myself that I'm done trying so hard to get you back, but really I know that I'll never stop because, I love you too much to give up.

“ We’d rather die than sell out our comrades!”
— Erza Scarlet , Fairytail

Never let your feelings get too deep,
people can change at any moment.

"If I die trying, at least i tried"
-monkey d luffy

- - - Updated - - -

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
-Hatake Kakashi(Naruto Shippudem)

"A stew offered by a bully, is a broth poisoned."
-Chester V. from the movieCloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

" Thinking it twice is not enough,
Just think it wise "
-ABG

No matter how strong of a person you are, there is always someone who can make you weak.

Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It’s only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it.
Gaara (Naruto Shippuden)

Back
Top Bottom