Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"You don't waste your time following someone unless you like him. Stalking is a sign of love."

- Aoi Yamada

"You shouldn’t have to break yourself and move your pieces. If he was designed for you he would fit."

— 'Force' by Della Hicks-Wilson

"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries dont keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So, you can waste you lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them." — Grey’s Anatomy

"Looks like a dog sat in paint and wiped its ass all over the place." - Daryl Dixon

:rofl:

Study while others are Sleeping;
Work while others are Loafing;
Prepare while others are Playing;
And Dream while others are Wishing.

:salute: :salute:

#TheKillHungTookMole

Last edited:
whenever someone talks sh!t about fred durst, i talk sh!t about fred durst...

- Fred Durst, XBM interview

" To dream anything you want to dream: That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to do: That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits: that is the courage to succeed."

Don't avoid cameras during your years in school or on vacation/holiday. You might not want to now, but you'll appreciate it later.

"Love is like an ocean. You may learn how to swim and swim in it, but eventually you'll get tired and drown into the deeps of the ocean, where it'll slowly kill you, breaking your heart bit by bit. That is why smart men instead build boats and ships to survive the dangerous ocean."

Look, let me put it this way: with me, you’re number one and there isn’t even a number two. » Charles Bukowski

When one thing ends, another thing begins. Sometimes ending hurts, but a new beginning is worth the pain.

"What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction." - Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

“I got what I needed instead of what I wanted and that's just about the best kind of luck you can have.” ― Cormac McCarthy

“Hindi ako naniniwala sa fate, destiny at soul mates. Ang mundo ay binubuo ng mga pangyayaring random na kaganapan. Bahala ka sa buhay mo.”
― Ramon Bautista

Back
Top Bottom