Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

your job won't take care of you when you are sick. your friends and parents will. So stay in Touch with them.

People tend to develop an emotional bond with music because when people walk away, music is all that is left.

Psychology: When she is happy, she can’t stop talking, when she is sad she doesn't say a word.

Quote of the Day: You realize a lot things when you stop for a while.

Last edited:
Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.

You know, the smallest thing can change your life... in the blink of an eye something happens by chance when you least expect it... sends you on a course you never planned, into a future you never imagined... Where will it take you? That’s the journey of our lives, the search for the light. But sometimes finding the light means you must pass through the deepest darkness.

- Nicholas Sparks

Last edited:
sometimes you have to forget whats gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next.

People say "never give up" but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're wasting your time.

"FACT: When a person laughs too much even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside."

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."

"It's hard to take over the world when you sleep 20 hours a day."

I wish love was like volleyball. You'd call 'MINE' and everyone would back off

Sometimes, the person you least expected becomes the one person you need the most.

Kadalasan, kailangan muna natin uminom para maramdaman ang uhaw :)

"dont cross oceans for people who wouldn't cross a puddle for you."

No,do it. Do cross oceans for people. Love people,all people. No conditions attached,no wondering whether or not they're worthy. Cross oceans,climb mountains. Life and love isn't about what you gain, it's about what you give.

Back
Top Bottom