Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

sex is like a software, it's better when it's free

-Linus

"and When I loved you,

I realized,

I have never truly loved anyone

I realized,

I never will truly love anyone

the way I loved you-"

-adapted

'We have clever ways of placing blame when in reality, we are the ones to blame for almost everything around us."

Before you assume, learn the facts.
Before you judge, understand why.
Before you hurt someone, feel.
Before you speak, think.

Last edited:
i was never a pitcher
i was a catcher
but sorry for you
i can also be a batter

Last edited:
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -- I will :sigh:

Last edited:
"We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools." - Martin Luther King

Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayers and worn with thanks. -Thomas Goodwin-

"There will always be rules,

and there will be exemptions"

-Anonymous

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage. :salute:

"Every lie can be a truth, and the same can be said for the latter."

The Person Destined for you does not deserve anything less than All of You and All the effort you can give-

Back
Top Bottom