Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Being broke does not mean your empty it is allows you to realized your limitation, To lean on others help perhaps can fixed you."

Trying to hurt me by bringing up my past is like trying to rob my old house.
Bitttxxx, I don't live there anymore. That ain't my stuff. 🤭

"Death is the beginning of Eternal Life"

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. - Corrie Ten Boom

It reminded me today not to overthink everything and to surrender all my worries and doubts.

Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.

- Bob Riley

#BonifacioDay2022

life so life

Life Is For Everyone so Live It For Everyone

-renjay06

"May you reached the pinnacles of success but while on top you feel empty"

Why don't I feel happy when I achieve something? 🤔

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
Of course I'll hurt you. Of course you'll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.

It is what is in your head that determines what is in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom