Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Shingeki no kyojin(Attack on Titan)[Manga & Anime thread]

Re: Shingeki no kyojin(Attack on Titan)[Manga & Anime thead]

Well dayum, ano kaya koneksyon nila sa isat isa? : ))

tito niya siguro si levi :D

nyahahaha!! bat ganun mga brad? isang manga chapter lang per month?

nyahahaha!! bat ganun mga brad? isang manga chapter lang per month?

50 naman ang pages kaya oks lang brader haha

ipunin ko muna ito dre haha

salamat mamaya ko na babasahin..

- - - Updated - - -

amf! hindi nakapalag si levi ah!

basa mode muna

bitin,, anyare kay levi,, na stun haha

parang nakalimutan ko na to. tagal kac ng release eh

35 pages lang ba talaga .. yung nasa top kasi ng page e wala ung pages 12 ,13, 19, 25, 26,31,34, 42 at 43

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/2711tignan niyo jan sa site na yan .nanjan ung missing pages .. di ntranslate ung ibang pages

Re: Shingeki no kyojin(Attack on Titan)[Manga & Anime th

kaya pala bitin ang last page.

sa mangastream ko nlang basahin pag may translation na sila.. baka maitranslate nila ung missing pages..

1 beses na ngalang sa isang buwan missing pages pa :slap:

nakakabitin yung latest chapter (57) :upset: Levi vs Kaney

share ko lng pala yung nabasa ko lang sa MAL na mga theory ... may point kasi =)

FrozenRemains said:
jedipeludo said:
My theory (if what Hange said was right):

Eren's father was a shifter, he injected Eren with a thing that transform him into a normal titan, then Grisha(Eren's Father) proceed to be eaten by Eren, After that, Eren got the shifting (coordinate) ability.
That might explain why he was "crying" when he remembered his father as a titan (chapter 53)

Same thing with Annie, but she accepted that thing, i mean, she was obviously trained to do her job (The attack on the wall)... But we still missing the "WHY?"

And about Historia, i totally agree with what kchorrex2012 said (#79), but why using her instead of another guy?

ONLY TIME WILL REVEAL ALL THE QUESTIONS! (Please don't rage with this post, it was just a fan theory, nothing less, nothing more...)

Makes sense to be honest,but that incudes that his father was an owner of the coordinate.

+

kchorrex2012 said:
but I don't understand why Kaney is keeping Historia alive. My only guess is as someone else said, probably Reiss has a titan serum and will make her transform into a titan in order to eat Eren and have control over the coordinate. It doesn't make sense to me that they're keeping her alive for no reason.

may point nmn dba? since tuwing medyo naalala ni eren yung nangyari lagi syang umiiyak/naluluha, ganun din kay Annie (flashback scene dun sa series)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom