Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Show Your Desktop!

Re: Post ur Desktop Setup using Rocketdock!

eto sakin boss

desktopko.png

eto sakin boss d ko naupload kanina sorry....

Attachments

• desktopko.PNG
    desktopko.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

naexperience ko plang po n bug sa rocketdock e minsan d nglload ang animated icons ko.
sa ibang nkkaencounter ng iba png bugs try nyo po mgreinstall then ibahin nyo po
ang location nya wag po iinstall ksama ng ibang program files
(x:\programfiles\rocketdock) gwin nyo n lng po x:\rocketdock

sana po nkatulong :dance:

Last edited:
@tOPIC

mga sir and maam, tanong ko lang kung panu po ba settings sa rainmeter na nasa star-up boot na sya (auto-start) kasi pag ka re boot ko need ko pang i-open ulit yung rainmeter. salamat!~_^

@tOPIC

mga sir and maam, tanong ko lang kung panu po ba settings sa rainmeter na nasa star-up boot na sya (auto-start) kasi pag ka re boot ko need ko pang i-open ulit yung rainmeter. salamat!~_^

Here, I'll teach you how to do it manually.
1. Go to start > Run > type Regedit.exe > Hit enter
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > MICROSOFT > WINDOWS > CURRENT VERSION > RUN
3. Right Click > New > String Value > Type RainMeter > Hit enter
4. Right Click > Modify > Type "C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe" under Value Data

you can consult with this format:
For typical windows:
[Drive] X:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe

or:
[Drive] X:\Program Files (x86)\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe

...or, if you don't know what you are doing, simply download and extract the archived reg file below and apply. Restart your computer.
Have a nice day!:beat:

Attachments

• RainMeter Startup.rar
    297 bytes · Views: 3
Been a quite while since I wasn't posting. For those who are waiting for my next desktop art post. Here it is. This is in HD version, you can zoom it in closely to see what's inside. Enjoy!

final1.png

Beforehand, I wanna credit the following:

Disney Pixar for the UP wallpaper
Special thanks to my sissy Nicola for the modified kewl birdies and other elements used.
Deviantart : for the cool birdie RM at the right side

=================================================================

Let's have some trivia here. I would like somebody to explain everything in this package. If anyone can point out 10 different elements (ex. what is the theme I used? Icons? etc..) I used here and also point out those that are originally made from my own hands (on the desktop and on the poster). For the next 10 people that will comment regarding on this post, only 1 whom could point it out correctly shall receive something special from me. Rule is, 1 comment regarding this means that's your first and final entry, no re-entries. If the all next 10 people haven't answered my trivia correctly, the prize will be forfeited and would be offered again on my next trivia. ;)

ayus ung wallpaper mo.. ikaw ba gumawa ung pop art image?

:lol: ayus po ba? salamat.. hehe, edit po.ung mga pic.ko lang sa gilid ang saken...ilove myself. haha :lol: salamat po.

Last edited:
ei sir ken,ngayon klng napadaan d2 ahh
nice post

tnx mam! ngayon ko lang kasi naisipan ulit mag customized
02.gif

dami bago, gaganda desktop nyo
sa akin, patapon gawa ko hahaha :lol:

Last edited:
pwdee din drag mo sa startup folder yung link ng rainmeter...

nasa all programs...

then startup

open folder then copy mo yung shortcut.... :salute:

Back
Top Bottom