Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SIMPLE but USEFUL tips on how to Ace Job Interviews [revised]

TS pabookmark po nito.. aaralin ko 'to lahat! sobrang helpful po nito! :thanks: ng madami
TS!

We're currently hiring data entry personnel from all over the world. The only requirement to work for us is to have a computer, an internet connection and the ability to type over 30 Words per Minute. You decide when to work and for how long, The faster you type, the more money you earn!

How much you earn depends on how much you work. Our top typers earn between $100 and $250 each month!Our Rates start from $0.50 for each 1000 words typed and can go as high as up to $1.5 for each 1000 words typed. We Pay through Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve and Western Union.

Copy paste this to your browser and start EARNING your own CASH online!

http://www.protypers.com/?id=62H1

Good Morning I would like to ask if what is the best answer if your interviewer asked you, Why are you not pursuing a job related to your course? Thanks :D

Thanks a lot! Mabuhay ka!

bookmark.. salamat ts..

salamat! useful talaga to..

Pa bm. Keep sharing i need this one..
:Thanks:

maraming salamat dito..

thank you master very useful...

Nice Thread!
Keep it up.

U'r all welcome guys... :salute:

Good Morning I would like to ask if what is the best answer if your interviewer asked you, Why are you not pursuing a job related to your course? Thanks :D

Actually, ito yung pinaka-mahirap na tanong saken nung 1st time akong pumasok sa BPO industry ^_^

For me, "Diskarte" lang ang kailangan. What I did is that I focused on the postive traits that are required in handling customers, like being patient, providing good service, etc... They won't blame you if you graduated from a course w/c is not related to what you are applying for and be sure to be "Consistent" in all of your answers. :)

Here's a sample answer:

"My career shift is a result of two things: that the call center industry is the most viable, and two, that my belief in life is akin to customer service. I believe that this is the industry where I will best thrive, that is why I am applying as a call center agent and no longer as a nurse.”

Take note that when an interviewer asks this kind of question, he is not poised to automatically fail you simply because you graduated with a degree in nursing (or any course); he is probing for your motivation for finding work. He is looking for any indication that you plan to leave when you see the next opportunity. Therefore, the focus of your response should be to overcome this bias.

Also, remember that a recruiter has a quota, if he sees that you are qualified for the job and that you won’t jump ship at the next port, he may be able to defend your case and offer you a job.

And... more importantly, an applicant MUST always do research, especially about the company’s background and the requirement for the job vacancies. Some accounts are very specific about their requirements, one obvious example is an IT company looking for a Level II or Level III TSR will, of course, not hire a nursing graduate.

Back
Top Bottom