Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Starmobile ASTRA - Root and CWM based Recovery

Super user na din ako!

@paul/onesaviour

Ano po yubg cwm? What does it do? Kse after ko na root c astra download ko mga needed apps for rooted phone, here's what I have:

Setcpu- panu gamitin to?
Titanium back up
Root explorer
Root cache cleaner

Tama po bah mga dinownload ko mga sir?

weeee sa wakas, rooted na rin si astra ko. thanks po!!!!:)

Last edited:
grats sir eyes

change na density to 190 sir para astig yung screen talaga.

you can download the density changer sa playstore yung free na chinese.

CWM recovery and procedure is posted at first page. Im having fun testing new RECOVERY TWRP LEWA.

got mine rooted na rin immediately after i bought mine. flare sana gusto ko kasi mas mura, kaso naiinip na ako maghintay. buti na lang as of now, no problems pa akong na encounter kaya worth the price sya. lakas lang talaga kumain ng battery...

Enjoy your Rooted Astra folks. I just bought my CM Flare today. So off to testing how to root this phone. Seems like there is no root procedure for the Flare yet. Sorry OT. By the way, Antutu Benchmarks: Astra - 5840, Flare - 5688. Close fight. Not too bad for a 3999 phone.

Sir paulpacs curious lang sir hows the feel, build quality and responsiveness nya compaire kay astra? magkasing bigat ba sila? balak ko din kasi bumili nyan for my father :D TIA :salute:

Surprising the Flare is very light. The Astra is a lot heavier. Build quality is good iphone cases could probably fit this as its very rectangular in nature with rounded edges. No TV, no FM. Camera is comparable to Astra. Same bad earpiece and charger. No free micro SD. Speed of operation is similar as seen by Antutu benchmark result. Price is very good. Same good buy as the Astra.

@sir paul

.posible po ba matransfer ang mga apps to SD card? kasi parang mapupuno na ang internal and phone storage ng astra ko.. :noidea:

.i have LG optimus black rooted and installed rom.. pwede sya matransfer to SD card pati ang data ng mga apps.. TIA :)

to those who wants to make their external micro sd-card to be read as the phone storage, use the instruction on this site:

http://blog.t-kstore.com/how-to-make-microsd-sd-card-as-phone-storage-in-mtk-6573-mtk-6575-mtk6577-phones/

then sa Settings/Storage, set nyo ang "DEFAULT WRITE DISK" to Phone storage, para ang mga kuha ng stock camera nio will be saved din don sa new phone storage niyo.

ang result nito is ang external micro sd-card na ninyo ang babasahin niyang phone storage, so lahat ng mga downloads niyo don na mapunta and if you use APP2SD, don na rin malipat ang mga naka install na softwares nyo na pwedeng i move from internal storage to phone storage.

example nito:

- our stock phone storage is only more or less 1.58GB
- then you have a 16GB external micro-sd

if you apply the above procedure the phone will read the following (by verifying in the settings/storage):

- ang phone storage will become 16GB
- ang sd-card will be 1.58GB

meaning, the phone system will read the external micro sd-card as the phone storage, while original phone storage will be read as sd-card...

WARNING: Do this at your OWN RISK... thanks:salute:

Last edited:
@Bondying Thanks for the info.
@Androiddtank You can try the procedure above or you can use LINK2SD or DATA2EXT or even INT2EXT. But read up on those before you try them. It involves making another partition on your Micro SD. Lots of procedures now available to you. Wharts important is you can do any of them for you are already the SUPERUSER of your ASTRA.

@Bondying

thank you for sharing that sir, whoo thats nice.

Guys ask lng,

what are the apps/system apps/ or anything na delete niyo after you rooted your astra?

@Bondying Thanks for the info.
@Androiddtank You can try the procedure above or you can use LINK2SD or DATA2EXT or even INT2EXT. But read up on those before you try them. It involves making another partition on your Micro SD. Lots of procedures now available to you. Wharts important is you can do any of them for you are already the SUPERUSER of your ASTRA.

hmmm.. ung app2sd, LINK2SD or DATA2EXT or even INT2EXT ay sa phone storage sya nagsasave.. Hindi sa 16gb kng SDcard.

hmmm.. ung app2sd, LINK2SD or DATA2EXT or even INT2EXT ay sa phone storage sya nagsasave.. Hindi sa 16gb kng SDcard.

ganoon nga talaga pag Android ICS sir, sa phone storage sya mag save and not sa external micro sd-card mo. yan ata talaga ang default sd-card ng system. ang external card mo is read by the system as sd-card2 kasi.

kaya if you want to make your external card read by the system as sd-card (not as sd-card2), then apply the procedure that I posted above.

I am using using it since last night, and wala pa naman akong problems. Actually base sa Antutu test, tumaas ng konti ang rating ng phone ko after applying the said procedure...:salute:

to those who wants to make their external micro sd-card to be read as the phone storage, use the instruction on this site:

http://blog.t-kstore.com/how-to-make-microsd-sd-card-as-phone-storage-in-mtk-6573-mtk-6575-mtk6577-phones/

then sa Settings/Storage, set nyo ang "DEFAULT WRITE DISK" to Phone storage, para ang mga kuha ng stock camera nio will be saved din don sa new phone storage niyo.

ang result nito is ang external micro sd-card na ninyo ang babasahin niyang phone storage, so lahat ng mga downloads niyo don na mapunta and if you use APP2SD, don na rin malipat ang mga naka install na softwares nyo na pwedeng i move from internal storage to phone storage.

example nito:

- our stock phone storage is only more or less 1.58GB
- then you have a 16GB external micro-sd

if you apply the above procedure the phone will read the following (by verifying in the settings/storage):

- ang phone storage will become 16GB
- ang sd-card will be 1.58GB

meaning, the phone system will read the external micro sd-card as the phone storage, while original phone storage will be read as sd-card...

WARNING: Do this at your OWN RISK... thanks:salute:

thank you bondying1977.. :yipee: :rofl:
ang phone storage ko ay sa SDcard na nagsaSave.. ty again :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom