Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Support Megaman Legends 3 & Mega Man by "Liking & Promoting" this Facebook Fan-Page!

Do You Know Megaman Legends / Rockman DASH?

• Never Played and Heard Megaman Legends or Rockman DASH before

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Support Megaman Legends 3 & Mega Man by "Liking & Promoting" this Facebook Fan-Pa

move natin ito sa Nintendo Chat since itong Megaman legends 3 pang 3DS dapat ito

Cge po sir kryst :D no problem po~ hindi ko rin agad napansin na dapat nasa 3DS Section pala ito haha, nasanay kasi ako sa Megaman Legends 1 and 2 na nasa PlayStation 1 :)

Thanks po ulit and Kindly Support our Movement~ :D

Update on Devroom Servbot Increase of #s!:

Become a Capcom Unity Devroom Servbot! Follow these Easy Steps: (CLICK the Image Below)

Last edited:
Re: Support Megaman Legends 3 & Mega Man by "Liking & Promoting" this Facebook Fan-Pa

Become a Capcom Unity Devroom Servbot! Follow these Easy Steps: (CLICK the Image Below)

Nalaro ko na lahat ng megaman sa PSX pero yung tron bonne di pa hehe fav. game ko to dati sarap laruin eh sana magrelease pa sila ng madaming games na megaman :thumbsup:

Nalaro ko na lahat ng megaman sa PSX pero yung tron bonne di pa hehe fav. game ko to dati sarap laruin eh sana magrelease pa sila ng madaming games na megaman :thumbsup:

Same sentiments here! nalaro ko silang lahat, actually kasabayan ko laruin ung Megaman Legends 1 sa Mega Man X4, Elementary Days ko pa siguro un haha! tapos nakabili na kami ng PS1 at cyempre nagpabili narin ako ng Megaman Legends 1, habang nag b-browse ng CDs, nakita ko ung The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, aun binili ko rin haha!

after 2 years, lumabas ung Megaman Legends 2, binili ko rin, so yeah, talagang loyal ako sa Franchise na to, kakaiba kasi cya sa lahat ng Mega Man games e, ito lang ang Mega Man na talagang tatatak sayo pag nalaro mo lahat :)

Updates on the 100,000 Strong on Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3 / GetMeOffTheMoon Facebook Page:

Roll's Wrapup 4/21/2012: A Meeting With Reika Morishita and the Mega Man Legends Sponsored Stories Test
by 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3 on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 3:35pm ·

Welcome to the homestretch everybody. I hope this post reaches you in good health and spirits. The pressure is on, and we have come too far to go back now. At Capcom Japan, there was enough political force behind Legends 3 development that an agreement was made in which the sales of the Prototype would determine whether the game would be made. We all know that promise was broken, but despite constantly asking Capcom America's Vice President Christian Svennson if our fan movement has nothing to gain, he said there was no answer to be given.

More recently, Christian Svennson has said, "Unfortunately, I do have some very strong opinions on where to move the franchise... and sharing them would likely shed more light on what I hope will be the direction taken."

The debate is clearly not over within Capcom on where to take the Mega Man brand, and we are a factor in Capcom Japan's decision makers.

578654_294697277271187_149316248475958_635756_333246029_n.jpg

GetMeOffTheMoon International Strategies Team Japan met with one of our biggest supporters, Morishita Reika, in person. She has a strong network of contacts within Capcom Japan.

To support our community, she is going to release her Mega Man Legends soundtrack reprisals at the end of May or early July, tentatively. During the meeting yesterday, she said that if her new soundtrack makes over 20,000 sales, Capcom Japan is likely to release the Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype Version on the e-shop. Although there are no guarantees, keep in mind she is a well-networked individual. Fans in Japan in general do not expect an announcement of a new Mega Man title until next year, and the direction of the Mega Man brand is still undecided. We will do whatever it takes to support those in and out of Capcom Japan still fighting quietly for us.

To that end, we opened up legendsvscapcom.com to allow the community to self-fund promotion.

Yesterday at 10:30PM EST we ordered $235 of advertising with $199.13 being executed between 10:30PM EST 4/20/2012 and 1:00AM EST 4/21/2012. This caused 1,732 new people to become members of GetMeOffTheMoon. It is highly likely that friends of the new members also joined our cause and 2,000 likes was reached.

Friends of new members that liked our page are not factored into these stats.

Stephen Agostinelli attested at 10:30PM EST that GetMeOffTheMoon was at 86,933 members. (See below)

562650_294751180599130_149316248475958_635942_709988543_n.jpg

(Source: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=29425457...)

Below is the report of the final results for yesterday. 190 ads of all different types (Sponsored Stories, Recommendations, Ect.) were executed at the same time. It is safe to say we gained 2,000 new people because of this action. The bottom line is that every dollar brought 8.697 new members.

536331_294734903934091_149316248475958_635885_843210528_n.jpg

Below is an example of one of the better performing ads. Notice $1 brought 12 new members

533411_294734757267439_149316248475958_635884_690341202_n.jpg

Bellow is an example of one of the ads that bombed. Notice $1 brought no new members.

562948_294740343933547_149316248475958_635893_1393382131_n.jpg

In conclusion, this test provided mixed results. While bringing people to this facebook page was very successful, the links that were included in about 50% of the ads to join the Devroom largely failed. This is probably because the instructions to join the Devroom are dated at July of last year. Many people probably got the impression the information was outdated.

A new round of advertising will occur tomorrow factoring what was learned yesterday. There is plenty of money left in the advertising fund, and we will continue to use it to the best of our abilities.

Be advised, the reason why multiple Legends pictures are being posted with calls to action to join the Devroom is because we are informing people unaware of our situation. I understand many people view this as spam, but the fact is not everyone is on facebook 24/7. Every post is typically viewed by different people, and having a large gap between Devroom members and GetMeOffTheMoon members is a problem we need to work on. Advertising is all around us. Every 15 minutes on T.V., before every hulu video, sometimes before a youtube video, and 3 times during a South Park video. New posts will be made in the future, and I would like to apologize if this is annoying. Please understand we are trying to bring back a game that we love.

Currently the GetMeOffTheMoon paid advertising fund is at $647 (See legendsvscapcom.com) and a person by the name of Coalescence donated $300 with a story that got cut off due to character limitations. Jake Hans would like to make a public request for Coalescence to message this facebook page with your story. We would love to publish your full story (with permission of course.)

Well that's it for now. Let's talk again! Together we fight, Legends Never Die!

Echo Team Podcast: Weapon Contest Final Thoughts and Other Methods of Promoting GMOTM

100k Pre-Game Guest Show -The Main Event Happens 4/20/2012 at 11PM EST-

photo.php

This was on Sunday

Tron Bonne launches facebook advertising at 11PM EST.
Be sure to check out The Pre-Game Show for analysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gyC3LGt75s

Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype: Mission 01 - "Trouble In Paradise"

576792_294254570648791_149316248475958_634658_568640609_n.jpg

On Sunday

Today a week of preparation will be put to the test. What an exciting moment to be a part of, and what an outstanding community to share it with.

Facebook advertising is now active. It usually takes about 30 minutes to take effect, so by 11PM EST on 4/20/2012 we will be in business.

For reference, as of 10:30 EST on 4/20/2012 we are at 86,933 likes. (Someone please attest that this information is accurate in the comments)

If you haven't already, please support Legends revival by registering as a servbot in the Devroom by following these instructions: http://getmeoffthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/07/become-servbot.html

There will be a full Wrap-up released tomorrow covering the results of this test. Let's hope for the best! Legends Never Die!

1,000 new likes in 30 minutes! We're at 88% (Sunday)

148764_294525677288347_149316248475958_635229_1818541694_n.jpg

The Mega Man Legends 3 Advertising Campaign was a complete success! Over 2,000 likes we're gained in the last 12 hours.

A complete Wrapup will be released later today. Legends Never Die!

552943_294544427286472_149316248475958_635263_1966969794_n.jpg

Thank you Protodude of www.rockmancorner.com for covering our story of Morishita's future DASH album release in support of Mega Man Legends 3 revival!

Read Full Article here

The 100K Show - Facebook Ads, Morishita's DASH Album, and GetMeOffTheMoon's Future & Raised $735.00

485817_295418317199083_149316248475958_637921_485929677_n.jpg

Rockman DASH 3 Japanese Blog

企画進行中

2012/04/22
こんばんは、ロックマンDASH3再起動プロジェクト、涼風です。
応援コメント、拍手等いつも有難う御座います。

昨日4月21日、私とO.Sさんは都内のホテルにて森下さん及びスタッフさん達との顔合わせを兼ねた
企画のミーティングに参加させて頂き、今後の活動について意見交換をさせて頂いてきました。

0422.jpg

「あなたの風が吹くから/another sun」のリアレンジについては順調に進行中とのことで、
おおまかなスケジュールを教えて頂きましたので、近日森下さんのブログで発表があるかと思います。

まだまだ詳細未定なことが多いので下手に情報公開が出来ない部分が多々あり
私達からご報告出来ることが特にないのが申し訳ないのですが・・・

お伺いした小話をひとつ。

「another sun」と「あなたの風が吹くから」は、元々どちらもロックマンDASHのエンディングテーマ用として
提出された曲で、カプコンのスタッフさんがどちらも良い曲だから片方はCM曲として使いたい、と急遽2曲とも
採用になり、another sunはサビがCM向きだと判断されて、「あなたの風が吹くから」がEDに決定したそうです。

既に「あなたの風が吹くから」がEDテーマとして定着してしまっているので、another sunがEDになる可能性があった
ことに驚きでしたが、確かに歌詞的にも納得ですよね。

さて、毎度情報として身のない更新で申し訳ありませんが、今回ブログに来てくださってる方々に
森下さんからサインを頂いてきましたので、ご希望の方は以下の方法でご応募下さい。

mori.jpg

まず、ツイッターで@dash3_rebootをフォローの上、必ずハッシュタグ #dash3_sign を記入して
森下さんへの応援コメントを添えてツイートしてください。(リプライではなくツイートで大丈夫です。)

複数名の応募者がいた場合は抽選になります。
(抽選はツイッターの抽選サービス「アタッター」を使用して行います。)

色紙1枚とO.Sさんが用意してくださったイラストカード1枚を1名ずつ計2名にプレゼント致します。
(選択は出来ません)
応募締め切り:2012年5月31日23時45分

次回更新は5月中旬を予定しています。続報をお待ち下さい。

GoNintento Article: Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype could see the light of day...if you support an album

Apr 21, 2012 by RawmeatCowboy
The following blurb pertains to Reika Morishita, the woman behind the Rockman DASH theme songs. She's going to be reprising her role on the tracks, but it seems that the sales of this 'album' could mean big things for Mega Man Legends 3.

"To support our community, she is going to release her Mega Man Legends soundtrack reprisals at the end of May or early July, tentatively. During the meeting yesterday, she said that if her new soundtrack makes over 20,000 sales, Capcom Japan is likely to release the Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype Version on the e-shop. Although there are no guarantees, keep in mind she is a well-networked individual."

It's not a gaurantee by any means, but it's the most positive thing we've heard about Mega Man Legends 3 in a long time. Having that prototype hit the eShop would be great, and of course, it gives me hope for the future of the Legends series in general!

Screw Attack: Mega Man Legends 3 Group Close to Reaching Goal!
4/23/12 8:58pm

The Facebook group is quickly closing in on their goal of 100,000.

The popular Facebook group "100,000 Strong for Bring Back Mega Man Legends 3" is quickly closing in on their goal of 100,000 supporters. As of this writing, the count stands at 94,666. With their recent spike in support, it seems as though they might reach their goal of 100,000.

The group was created on July 19, 2011, almost immediately after Capcom's announcement of the project's cancellation. The group initially started out well, reaching over 20,000 within the first month. However, many were still skeptical, seeing the 100,000 mark as being too high. Indeed it did look hopeless, with the count under 50,000 by Christmas. However, in the past few months there has been a spike in count and now they are within a few thousand of reaching their goal. At this point, it's only a matter of time till they reach their goal. The big question is what will happen once they reach 100,000? Will Capcom even notice? I believe I speak for a good chunk of the gaming community when I say that we want Mega Man Legends 3 to happen. Not just because it's a good series, but because the revival of the project will prove that fans do have a say in the industry, even outside our wallets.

If you haven't already, help this group reach their goal by liking their page. www.facebook.com/#!/GetMeOffTheMoon

Last but not the Least!

Our Facebook Advertisement Donation Campaign! Mega Man Legends 3 Paid Advertising: Legends vs Capcom currently Accumulated $1,000.00!!!!!!

About This Page

Yes, GetMeOffTheMoon is raising awareness of Mega Man Legends 3 with paid facebook advertising. What's the worst that can happen? Check out this Roll's Wrapup for more info. ^^

Why should you consider helping us?
Capcom made it clear that the number of Devroom members was a factor in deciding whether to release the game that we helped make in the video featured above. I dare you to watch, it's awesome! Plus, we've been waiting for this game for over a decade, and many people cried when the game was cancelled. Capcom's marketing department used an innocent girl's video of herself singing the joys of the game's announcement, only to cancel on her without any reason. That is personally why I mailed people bumper stickers and brought the movement to NYCC.

Where will the money go?

All the money will be spent on facebook advertising in support of Mega Man Legends 3. No one is being paid to do anything in the Legends 3 revival efforts.

Recommended Donation Amount

$5 (I wish this site would accept $2 which was what the Prototype would have cost, but $5 is the minimum unfortunately)

Disclaimer

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE DONATING TO THE MEGA MAN LEGENDS AWARENESS CAMPAIGN WILL BRING THE PROJECT WE INVESTED OUR HEARTS AND SOULS INTO BACK TO LIFE.

BE ADVISED THERE ARE NO REFUNDS

The next scheduled advertising is Saturday, April 23th 2012.

Closing
If you have any questions, please click the "contact" tab below.

Together we fight! Legends Never Die!

FAQ

Q: Why is this not on Kickstarter?

A: Kickstarter does not allow awareness campaigns.

Currently, the 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3 / GetMeOffTheMoon Facebook Page is at 94,700 Strong!!!

292583_2660674455824_1824823936_1610669_390204121_n.jpg

Legends Never Die!

Last edited:

Coal Essence: A Story From A Fan Who Donated $300 To The Cause
Dear Legends Fans,

Realization that my time left on this planet is short did not come early to me. Life is merely a boundless journey of opportunity floating within and out of your grasp. September of 2010 had to be the best month of the year for me, on the very day Legends 3 was announced. I felt an overwhelming amount of joy. But out of the many years I've met friends and conversed with others about gaming, even Mega Man, I never found a Mega Man Legends Fan with similiar interest as me (at least offline).

I remember in the third grade ripping out a Legends advertisement page in an issue of Electronic Monthly Gaming and putting it in my plastic cover sleeve of my binder for school.

I realized after the full details of the Mega Man Legends 3 Project that it wasn't just the next Legends game that made me excited - It was meeting a mass of other Legends fans. I felt immediately upon entering the devroom, I could make wonderful aquantainces with brilliant ideas for the game in a instant, just because they shared the same passion and love that I've held in my heart for a decade.

Seeing the project cancelled was very hard on myself. The amount of sympathy that was shared between the fanbase was widespread, and that's when I truely realized that I wasn't alone in how I felt. I bought a Nintendo 3DS weeks, simply weeks within the release of the Nintendo eShop. I was ready to buy the Prototype for myself and any soul I knew who owned a Nintendo 3DS. Suprisingly today, my 3DS cart slot is still empty.

This may seem like a large sum of money to some. It could very well be a full-time paycheck to others, however, I do not donate this simply in attempt to game in my hands someday. I do it because I want others to experience Legends 3; A collaborative effort that would show just how great a game can be from fan input. I would spend hundreds of hours playing this title, if I had the chance. Life is full of chances, and I've always thought of the choices in my life (taking action on something more specifically) consisting of this with a selection cursor to boot-

-> Do nothing

- Act

Notice how if you speed through dialog, you may accidentially hit option 1. It's what most people refer to as "moving onwards".

Video games have affected my personality a lot. The interaction with townspeople from Kattelox for example gave Mega Man a lot of choices. It wasn't just the text-prompted dialog that one could scroll through with the A or X button. It made you ponder, and after that choice you could ask "Could things have been done differently?". Some decisions make little impact, some make a huge impact in the long run. Take Roll's Diary for example. Things acumilate, even the smallest of small things accumilate (gifts for dear partner for example).

I've chose option 1 a lot of times in life. Option 2 is probably why I'm still here today, but as the world and life isn't equally fair, sometimes things happen and will happen without making a choice upon it. What I'm dealing with now, I don't have a choice. I understand exactly what my Donation is going to - to give that option prompt to people who still do not know about us/you. Targeting one person inspired by us gives that individual the power to inspire others.

I only want to help set the momentum. Once we/you guys reach 100,000k, I know personally that a lot of things are going to set into motion from there. We'll/you'll turn a leaf to newcomers that will say "This is why we need to 100k to become officially 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3" to "This is 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3 and this is what we intend to do:".

Perhaps I've said too much. I miss the Devroom, where knowing that I could express my mind about the future of Legends, was potentially read by a developer of MML3 who cared.

I thank anyone for reading this. I choose not to reveal my identity for various reasons. Consider me one of those likes that wouldn't be giving this donation if it wasn't for the effort of all you. I don't need to be thanked, rather, I would like to thank all of you guys for being optimistic and having the "Devroom" spirit, which is key!

-> Do nothing

- Act

Sincerely,

~A Mega Man Legends fan

538641_296466730427575_149316248475958_640515_696567211_a.jpg

manly tears have been shed T_T

Seriously, this message of Coal Essence is truly what each and everyone here in this page is fighting for. I also believed that letting people know about this great game is better than doing nothing, it's simply the Better Option to be taken! Naysayers and Negativity Junkies may deem our efforts as wasting of time and money, if they've never been a Legends fan before, I would understand their nonsense, but if you've been a fan of Legends and say demotivational trash in the movement? All I can say is you don't feel the game for yourself.

Coal Essence here voiced out each and every Megaman Legends Fans' sincerest reason for striving here in this movement, many would have the same reason as his' but just can't express it, just like his anonymity.

I salute people like Coal who doesn't think about Expenses just for our Experiences to be Shared through others...

We want to share this Masterpiece of a Game to Everyone who doesn't even know Megaman Legends.

So I have Chosen to ACT rather than Doing Nothing.

Mega Man Legends 3 Paid Advertising: LEGENDS VS CAPCOM

We are now 96,400 Strong!

Last edited:

You have my support TS... Nilalaro ko nga ngayon yung MML2 eh kaso nastuck ako sa ladder due to bug...

Yung MML3 still hoping na marelease kahit mapanood ko lang sa youtube kung mkakaalis ba si Megaman sa Moon.

may magagawa ba tayo?

bakit nakalagay sa fan page 108,989 likes pero wala naman nangyayari...

^
wala nang pake talaga capcom sa Megaman IP, wala na kasi yung lead creator nito

Back
Top Bottom