Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SURVEY: What is your ebook reader

aw so ill be sticking to borrowing the family ipad nyan ,ahehe sipag ah naghanap pa ng comparison ng dalawa ahaha

ahaha d nmn masipag ka ahaha

sobrang asperger read nlng ng read eh ahaha

wow never heard that reader before,so is the experience nice?

based sa site nila parang thick at half an inch eh,tapos since colored led screen talagang mahina battery life nyan,lahat tlga ng may colored lit screen ngaun d tlga tumatagal battery

ma buggy daw ang literati?is it true with yours candy?based sa review parang china ebook reader daw at a premium price na mas mahal pa sa kindle ..

so anu ung experience m dun?

ma buggy daw ang literati?is it true with yours candy?based sa review parang china ebook reader daw at a premium price na mas mahal pa sa kindle ..

so anu ung experience m dun?

well, i think, mas mura sha s kindle, pero since gift lang ito sa akin, so i really cannot comment about the price.

haven't tried or seen any china ebook, eh. so i really can't compare. pero for one thing, since colored nga, expected na low battery life. pero as for the buggy stuff, hindi ko pa naman na-experience. and kung sakali, it has the reset button naman, so okay lang, and hindi naman nawawala yung files.

ang ayoko lang, kasi andami ko ng ebooks in pdf formats, pero hindi sha nag fit sa screen, so i have to convert it to word again to change the font size (readable for me is size 20 for arial), and convert it back again to pdf. pero okay lang din, kesa bumili ako ng bumili ng book online.

it has 7 adjustable brightness level, merriam-webster dictionary, landscape and portrait reading screen, default, night mode and sepia reading mode, bookmarks and the ability to highlight and add important notes, i can say, so far so good, ...and not bad as a gift ;)

then again, i have no comparison to other ebook readers...there might have been better readers, but this is ok na rin for me :)

thats good un review na pinabasa ni banana it was all bad daw eh ahaha sabagay nga free is free have fun dyan reading

baka nasa gumagamit din yan...or siguro, dahil gift ito at free, kaya ok lang...bsta merong mapagbabasahan, ok p rin :)

so anung books ang maganda basahin dyan mga people?ahaha aq n bahala mghanap ng source bsta bgyan nyo q title.

so anung books ang maganda basahin dyan mga people?ahaha aq n bahala mghanap ng source bsta bgyan nyo q title.
Depende sa hilig mo.
I prefer historical sagas and SF&F.

Try Wilbur Smith's novels about south Africa and Egypt; don't forget River God and Seventh Scroll.

Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and it's sequel World Without End.

If you enjoy reading about vampires with hair on their chest instead of the effeminate one's we have been getting lately, try Bryan Lumley''s
Necroscope and Wamphyri series.

For Action and Adventure try Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt, NUMA and Fargo serii.

For those on the look-out for a good e-book reader, check out my items at TipidPC:

Barnes & Noble Nook Reader WiFi - Latest Generation
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=9068218

HP Ipaq 110 Classic Handheld Pocket PC Wi-Fi 8GB-Complete
http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=9100179

Last edited:
will try those if makita.selling on tpc are we?ahaha nice dame na positive feedback ah

Im using Kobo, my friend bought it sa States as a gift, i wanted kindle but they had a sale and my friend got it for only 99usd (orig price is 149usd) its wi-fi ready na and i just connect it to my laptop and copy-paste sa mga downloaded ebooks ko. I tried it once sa states also and they have this thing where you can access the library's ebook collection. That's not available in Kindle. It reads Epub and pdf file lang but the thing is hindi ganun kaganda if its pdf, maliit ang font and you can't enlarge it like sa epub. Kobo also have a wide collection of ebooks that you can sell but i never tried buying pa eh. Its a good ebook and super im enjoying it :)

pati naman sa kindle panget ang render ng pdf format eh.wow steal na yun at 100 bucks nakabili na ng ebook reader sulit!

You can find almost any ebook in #bookz in IRC.[/QUOTE]

ano po un IRC??:help:

You can find almost any ebook in #bookz in IRC.

ano po un IRC??:help:[/QUOTE]

Bago pa ang Yahoo Chat ay mayroon nang IRC or Internet Relay Chat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

Imbes na Messenger ang pinaka-popular na client nito ay MIRC na pwede mo i-download sa net.

Maari mo rin click ang "tools" sa Firefox at click mo ang ChatZilla; duon mo makikita ang libo-libong chat rooms for every topic in the world: music, books, movies, tv shows, p**n at marami pang iba.

Duon din sila nagpapalitan ng mga "Jack Sparrow" na downloads.

Ingat lang at marami ding mga hackers at virus dun bukod sa mga kapani-pakinabang na mga downloads.

Yun ang pinaka-"Wild West" ng internet.

so hindi masyado safe dun?paranoid pa naman ako sa mga malware ahahaha

Back
Top Bottom