Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SURVEY: What is your ebook reader

Last edited:
Just want to share Red Fox will have an ebook reader and it looks like Kindle. It's called Red Fox Wizlib. They have 5", 6" and 9.7" screen available and it will be sold locally. Here's a link of a blog: http://www.yugatech.com/blog/toys-gadgets/redfox-to-offer-wizlib-ebook-reader/

and red fox website: http://www.redfox.com.ph/

The reader looks nice, like Kindle. But instead of a round button keypads they made theirs square. :)

it says the smallest one will probly cost about Php12k - that's more expensive than the new kindle wifi of USD139.

hopefully they get to lower the price more.

12k? jeez. srsly, for that price, i'd get an ipod touch.

it says the smallest one will probly cost about Php12k - that's more expensive than the new kindle wifi of USD139.

hopefully they get to lower the price more.

12k? jeez. srsly, for that price, i'd get an ipod touch.

Yeah, it is quite expensive. Maybe they will lower it down. I guess the one who will get these are those that doesn't have the means to get the Kindle, Nook or Sony online. And need to buy it locally.

pano po gamiting ebook reader ang ipod aside from stanza...
kelangan kasi magdownload pa sa net ng ebook pag stanza e..
d pwede through usb..

paupdate po..saan saang malls makakabili ng mga ebook readers??

wattpad gamit ko.. ^_^ astig n e reader un.. try nyo

@boyntdor2 do you mean ipod touch?

maybe you can check this out:

http://ahtim.com/trasfer-files-to-ipod-touch-wirelessly/

for itouch kasi you can download kindle reader and then use mobi/prc files. aside from kindle, i don't know other ereaders that can be used for itouch.

also, i haven't tried this since i don't have an itouch :lol:

for kindle users: what do you use the keypad for?

^ pang comment/notation daw. recommended din kasi for students, researchers, etc, so it would be easy for them to carry around all their needed references in one handy package.

i guess if the sole purpose of using the reader is for fiction reading, there's not much use for it though.

^ pang comment/notation daw. recommended din kasi for students, researchers, etc, so it would be easy for them to carry around all their needed references in one handy package.

i guess if the sole purpose of using the reader is for fiction reading, there's not much use for it though.

oh riiiight. yeah, the annotations feature is something that i rarely use.

i was thinking that they could've made the kindle a lot smaller if they did away with the keypad. napapangitan kasi ako sa itsura :slap:

^ :rofl: :p

design: new kindle > kindle 2 > kindle 1 :lol:

at least it is continously evolving :D

btw, if you have watched the video of kindle2/dx users/customers, you'll notice that most of them looks...dorky/nerdy? LOL. yung sa B&N naman ang claim nila eh yung mga young and hippy actresses (such as Blake Lively) ang mga gumamit ng Nook.

since Amazon is releasing a new Kindle, will B&N announce their new/upgraded Nook ereader in the coming weeks as well? hmmm....

Last edited:
When reading using my laptop, I use Adobe Reader since I convert all my ebooks to PDF.

But, when I use my IPAD, I use iBooks.

^ :rofl: :p

design: new kindle > kindle 2 > kindle 1 :lol:

at least it is continously evolving :D

btw, if you have watched the video of kindle2/dx users/customers, you'll notice that most of them looks...dorky/nerdy? LOL. yung sa B&N naman ang claim nila eh yung mga young and hippy actresses (such as Blake Lively) ang mga gumamit ng Nook.

since Amazon is releasing a new Kindle, will B&N announce their new/upgraded Nook ereader in the coming weeks as well? hmmm....

yeah, the kindle is getting better looking. srsly, form factor was one of the main reasons i decided to go with the sony reader.

Last edited:
yeah, it kindle is getting better looking. srsly, form factor was one of the main reasons i decided to go with the sony reader.

me too. Napapangitan talaga ako sa look ng Kindle when they first come out with an ebook Reader. But at least now, I must say, it looks better. He he :D

anong e-book reader kaya ang pang "java" application na merong text to speech?,,, meaning nagbabasa ang cellphone with sound ? parang textspeechpro for pocket PC ?

lmao, i want to have portable ebook reader, . Mahirap kasi gamitin yung Cellphone as ebook reader. Btw, the best para sa akin yung Mobireader :)

gamit ko ipod touch ko. minsan stanza minsan comiczeal or comic reader mobi :)

any update on ebook readers..is it available in major malls right now like sm?

lmao, i want to have portable ebook reader, . Mahirap kasi gamitin yung Cellphone as ebook reader. Btw, the best para sa akin yung Mobireader :)

i also use mobireader for my nokia CP... but still im craving for kindle!

Back
Top Bottom