Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SURVEY: What is your ebook reader

@Lilac: Maganda talaga if you can choose your fave color. Kaya nga Maroon pinili ko. LOL Don't like white color. Well, what you need is this then: Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition Cover with Light. :D

@yche09: Phils. is catching up with the dedicated ebook reader trend, so malamang locals will have accessories for it soon. :)

Sakin sa psp lang, ininstallan ko lang sya ng homebrew app na ebook reader.

@ diokdin i'll think about it. i have a lamp naman for now. pag nagsawa ako tsaka na ako oorder. amazon ulet as usual. =D

@Lilac: yeah, ang dami doon sa Amazon. Yung Mighty Bright daw na book light maganda. :)

using ipad, p1i, p990i k850i...

for 5800 anung reader gamit niyo? yung pwede mobi?

@diokdin--really? thanks for the info. i'll look into it din. :D

And this is how it looks (the lighted book cover) when in use:
IMG_2728.jpg

Yup buying locally is very expensive. Much better to buy it online and there are ways to buy it na. I posted the link of the steps on how to buy it on top, reply #81. I know atat na atat kana to get yours na. You'll be very satisfied once you had it sis sticky-feet. Goodluck on your K3, hopefully it will arrive early too. :)

Nakita ko sa Amazon yung lighted book cover, it was around ₤50! Ang mahal, parang an additional ₤60 meron ka na uling K3. Kainggit yung sayo!!!! :salute:

Tapos may nakita ako sa ebay.ph na lighted book cover, binebenta for 4,250Php. It was sooooo expensive, to think na around 8,000Php+ lang yung K3 kaya hindi na ko napabili e.

Gusto ko yung mga skin accesories like this one:

51zu30yymuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nako, should've waited for your post reply #81 para nagastos ko wisely yung 'gift' sa kin nina Lola. :weep:

Na-curious lang ako, what're the number buttons sa EZReader?

@yche09: ang cute ng ezreader mo! And congrats on your ebook reader!

can't wait for the gadget that'll save my vision from further laptop-glare destruction. :pray:

Last edited:
Nakita ko sa Amazon yung lighted book cover, it was around ₤50! Ang mahal, parang an additional ₤60 meron ka na uling K3. Kainggit yung sayo!!!! :salute:

Tapos may nakita ako sa ebay.ph na lighted book cover, binebenta for 4,250Php. It was sooooo expensive, to think na around 8,000Php+ lang yung K3 kaya hindi na ko napabili e.

Gusto ko yung mga skin accesories like this one:

51zu30yymuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nako, should've waited for your post reply #81 para nagastos ko wisely yung 'gift' sa kin nina Lola. :weep:

Na-curious lang ako, what're the number buttons sa EZReader?

@yche09: ang cute ng ezreader mo! And congrats on your ebook reader!

can't wait for the gadget that'll save my vision from further laptop-glare destruction. :pray:

Yes, The lighted cover is half the price as the Kindle wifi itself. But it's worth it. :) I was also debating if bibilhin ko ba o hindi. Like if wifi ba or 3G and wifi. But I finally decided na yung book cover with light. Gamit na gamit ko yung book light nya, very convenient, it's so very handy kasi nandyan na sa bookcover mismo attach. If nakalimotan mo yung separate Book Light mo, no worries na kasi it's built in.

Yung Oberon nga without light cost $70 almost same price as the Kindle but the design is nice naman.

Gusto ko din skin, but silicon skin like sa cellphone case. Gusto ko ganyan na cover din.

Yeah, yan din sabi sa ibang nasabihan ko nito sa reply #81. Buti nalaman nila ito kasi you could order K3 from Amazon directly na kahit nasa Pinas kayo pwede. :)

The number button in Astak EZ Reader is when you jump to a different page and it has it's function, like zoom, 9-0 is previous and next page(aside from the rocker switch on the right side and the page turns on the left side), and also when you search words you can type like in a cellphone. Press the #2 three times and you got c.

Super ganda to read with an e-Ink ebook reader talaga, walang strain sa eyes.

I went to Best Buy today and this is what's left on their display:

Kindle 3 only 1 left (3G+wifi)
7740e392.jpg

The new Pocket Edition of Sony, PRS 350. 3 left
9574a896.jpg

Forgot to take the photo for Nook but it only has 5 left on display. Associates at Best Buy said they're waiting again for the next shipment supply. Wow! They sell sooo fast, like hotcakes!

@ diokdin: Oh gosh, looks like the aftermath of a Best Buy-robbery! Ang linis ng shelves ah! Oh i think i saw your posts at another forum with a lot of pics as well!

Dumating na din sa tita ko yung K3, eep!!! :yipee: Right now, i can hardly sit still and can't help but do a fangirl scream. :excited:

Thank goodness for Calibre, inaayos ko na lang din library ko. Looked at ebay and some K3's are being sold for around 12,000Php and may K2 din for 8,000PHp ata yun. Oh wow. ebookmania na talaga.

@ diokdin: Oh gosh, looks like the aftermath of a Best Buy-robbery! Ang linis ng shelves ah! Oh i think i saw your posts at another forum with a lot of pics as well!

Dumating na din sa tita ko yung K3, eep!!! :yipee: Right now, i can hardly sit still and can't help but do a fangirl scream. :excited:

Thank goodness for Calibre, inaayos ko na lang din library ko. Looked at ebay and some K3's are being sold for around 12,000Php and may K2 din for 8,000PHp ata yun. Oh wow. ebookmania na talaga.

congratulations! i can so relate to the feeling of anticipation you're going through LOL you're gonna love it!

it's been a year since i got my sony reader touch and i'm seriously thinking of upgrading to the prs-650. but i also want to get a new camera. arrgghhhhh! DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!

Last edited:

LOL! Yeah, I was hoping to see more but I guess ang daming mga tao ngayon bumibili ng ebook readers. I think I know which forum that is.

Congrats! I can relate, parang nagstop yung time kakaintay noh. Yung day na edideliver yung K3 ko every car that pass buy sa house namin I feel yun na. I feel like may stiff neck na ako sa kakalingon sa window. he he LOL :D Nung nagpassby yung FedEx na truck, even if I know na UPS ang magdedeliver sa K3 ko, I was still thinking na maybe yun na. Ha ha :D

Yeah Calibre is a really great ebook converter and organizer esp with the book metadata. I first knew about Calibre sa mobileread when I bought my EZ Reader last year.

congratulations! i can so relate to the feeling of anticipation you're going through LOL you're gonna love it!

it's been a year since i got my sony reader touch and i'm seriously thinking of upgrading to the prs-650. but i also want to get a new camera. arrgghhhhh! DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!

kimi, buy the PRS 650 first he he :D Maganda yung Pearl e-Ink sis. You'll see a very big difference. Then buy the camera next. He he :D

Last edited:
@sticky-feet, If you're wanting to buy an accessories you might want to buy this. It's all in one Leather Book cover/case, USB cord, Wall charger, car charger, screen protector. Book light nalang kulang. The price is $12.99 all in, original price is $70. You should buy it now before the price goes up again. It's a great deal. I even buy one too. Yung car charger lang sana yung sinisearch ko at bibilhin but I found this one kaya, go! go! go!

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/CrazyOnDigita...ristband-inlcuded/dp/B004289Z5W/ref=pd_cp_e_1

If you just want the screen protector and the leather case this one is only $9.99, original price is $40.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/CrazyOnDigita...istband-included/dp/B00428C1I0/ref=pd_sim_e_2

@ kimi: I was so used to the fairy, i didn't realize it was really you. :slap: Mas malala pa sa results ng Boards yung anticipation for the K3 e!!! I was supposed to ask for a Sony prs-650 but won my heart out to the K3. Tama si diokdin: Upgrade now, Cam later! :lol:

@ diokdin: Thanks for the links, will ask my Aunt to buy it for me habang hindi pa shini-ship ang parcel. :clap: Eep! Para akong kiti-kiti dito sa bahay sa tindi ng galak. :dance:

meron bang available satin na ebook reader sa stores? hassle kasi pag sa amazon. nanlabo na mata ko kakabasa sa psp.

Back
Top Bottom