Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Literati: The Freewriting Thread ♥

577448_2721454054727_1808361163_1564982_1391145073_n.jpg

Banner by 16MinutesLate

Good day!

As part of the Symbianize Literati project we present to you the Freewriting Thread. :D here in this thread you're free to write anything :-) Syempre as long as it does not violate the Symbianize forum rules and regulations. It's one way to help you writers overcome writer's block--without worrying about editing, revising and all... basta sulat lang ng sulat. From the word itself free and write. :D

If you're not familiar with what freewriting is, here's a few tips and info:

What is freewriting:

Free writing is a prewriting technique in which a person writes continuously for a set period of time without regard to spelling, grammar, or topic. It produces raw, often unusable material, but helps writers overcome blocks of apathy and self-criticism. It is used mainly by prose writers and writing teachers.[1][2] Some writers use the technique to collect initial thoughts and ideas on a topic, often as a preliminary to formal writing.

[ Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_writing ]

Free writing is a simple process that is the basis for other discovery techniques. Basic free writing follows these guidelines:

1. Write nonstop for a set period of time (10–20 minutes).
2. Do not make corrections as you write.
3. Keep writing, even if you have to write something like, "I don't know what to write."
4. Write whatever comes into your mind.
5. Do not judge or censor what you are writing.

[ Source: http://web.mst.edu/~gdoty/classes/concepts-practices/free-writing.html ]

Then freewriting results in a mess?

Yes, it certainly can. In fact, if your free writing is neat and coherent, you probably haven't loosened up enough. However, remember that you can't fail in free writing. The point of doing free writing is the process, not the end result. If you follow the guidelines, your free writing is successful.

The benefits of freewriting

It makes you more comfortable with the act of writing.
It helps you bypass the "inner critic" who tells you you can't write.
It can be a valve to release inner tensions.
It can help you discover things to write about.
It can indirectly improve your formal writing.
It can be fun.

Here's a sample freewriting exercise by our very own Padrepio (as posted in our Literati FB Hideout)

ok. im staring at my monitor reading cecille's post and ohmygulay i dont know what to say but it doesn't mean that i dont like her suggestion matter of fact i extremely like it however i think i know the reason why my togue is tied in a manner of speaking and it's because right now at this very moment i am thinking of something else soemething very very important a matter of life and death and that is why i can't even be bothered to put any commas and periods on my sentences grammar be dammned and yes spilleng be damned too what was i saying oh yes about something important and the gist of the matter is i csnt think of any response to cecille's post because right now the urge to sit on a white throne with a pool of water below it is very strong oh god what a relief

Another one from http://web.mst.edu/~gdoty/classes/concepts-practices/free-writing-example.html

well I'm sitting here at the key board and I really don't know what to write about it is too chilly in this building today age after we complained all summe about it being too hot - remind myself not to correct errors it's second nature to go back and change mistales mabee i should have written this example in long hand but then i 'd have to translate my hadnwriting I don't know how to wirt ehte link for the Shiki list renga I want ot constribute a link if I can I saw a bumblebee in sweet pea blossoms this morning and i think that would work bery well as an image but i havent got it worked out well i don't know how the bee relates to the blossoms is he hiding in them? is he . . . is he . . . is he . . . making a home there, no of course not bees don't live in blossoms and he's not hiding either I cont' thins bees hide what do yu thing? (i'm aware I, m going to post hthis and aware someone may read it which causes some inihinbition I couldn't rfind another aexample earier my typing isn't always this bads excuses excuses but freedom too mabeb my bee link can can can canc can canc what ? include refenerce to alley where we were aw=walking the dof? i mean dog of course he was buried stuck his head in nettles or something some kinf of weed groins gwo growing in the chain link fense below the sweet peas so may be I can put the fo dog in the link but it can't be more than 14 syllables which isn't very much to wirte I guess but thats renga for you I like the hokku that Dhugal posted "sparrows/erip aw I can't remember they erupt from trees but I think Paul Mena says what kind of trees and there's the third line :"a sudden burst of thunder" and did I remember that write i mean rite and anyway the bee going INTO the blossoms I think links nicely with the sparrows coming out of the rte trees and the thunder with the bee's presumed buzzing although I ididnt hear anything and maybe that would be something to include in the link do you think? henh henh henh I rhymed I did and the bees and the blosssom, ah the birds and the bees and the blossoms and the supposed old fashioned man to man talk a father had with a son but I was a farmboy and it's kinda hard to miss what a bull does to a cow and that's probably enough of that guess I won't spell chect this file hee ehee hee and what next what comes nesct I stiull have a minut or ssp these tehrt there awas and idea aobyut the bee and blossom link there but it's past o yeh the silence the of the bee, ie "the silence of the bee / in the sweetpea blossoms? yeh I think that;s it finish this mess and sebd send it to Dhugal and see how he lings likes it see there, free writing fdoses pay off I didn't not intend that reslult and it wasn't planned iethter so that's about it

Simple rules-- write to EXPRESS not to impress. No structures required. Just let the words flow... :D

Keep writing!

Last edited:
may newcomer :lol:

Answered prayers again...

Worth it, all those sleepless nights while crying.

To God be all the glory ❤️

Usually madami akong gustong ishare pero for now yan na muna :giggle:

Understand ONE thing:

You can't change what has already happened.

You have to learn to stop victimizing yourself and let go.

You have to free your mind from the weight of the past.

Good or bad, your past experiences occurred to mature you.

Forgive yourself for them, accept what happened, and gracefully let go.

Last edited:
umulan na naman :rain:

anlamig :cold:

masarap matulog :sleep:

:lol:

what I like about rainy season? although gloomy but it gives you comfort kasi nga malamig :lol:

lilipas na din yung init ng summer :hyper:

ang bilis talaga ng araw :slap: June na pala kaya halos matatapos na ang summer! hope sooo

Ang bilis ng panahon :superman:

Parang di ko na kilala yung taong nag first reply sa thread na to :lol:

Ano nga ba nangyari sa kanya nung mga panahong iyon? :think:

Nakaka OA pala ang maging inlove? :unsure:

Ang sarap maging OA ulet :lolcard:

Minsan pala hindi na maganda ang sobra.

May times na ikaw na lang ang unang bibigay.

Unang mapapagod.

Unang manghihina.

At higit sa lahat, darating kna sa point na hinding hindi mo na sya plano pang subokan pa ulit.

Lesson learned, don't push your self to the limit kung saan katawan at isip mo na ang naka taya, isipin mo din ang sarili mo minsan.

Kaya kalmahan mo lng kaibigan, alam mo sa sarili mo na may napatunayan ka.

#selflove

Ang sarap lang sa pakiramdam na kahit papaano may mga taong nakaka appreciate ng effort mo.

Kahit halos wala ka ng time para mag pahinga maka pag support lng.

Maraming salamat team, hayaan nyo mas pag bubutihan ko pa!

Satin tong MONTH na to! hahakutin natin lahat!!!!!

POWER!!!! andito lng ako para sa inyO, *giggle* :loved::-x

Last edited:
^^ rooting for you!

Team ko: pwede na ba natin isend yung sep notice?
Ako: pwede naman na, kaso alam na ba ng ibang team?
Team ko: Not sure edi maganda sourprice sa kanila HAHAHAHA
Ako: sabagay mas di nila alam mas maganda, walang madaming tanong
Team ko: magugulat na lang sila
Ako: Mas masarap magpasaway pag paalis ka na :-D

Minsan masarap talaga maging sutil lalo na yung mga kasama mo iyakin :rofl:

Well one chapter ends and a new chapter will begin soon.

Just like anything in life, when one door closes I'm sure there will always be an open window ;)

Makati City Girl no more :giggle:

(Eksena last night)

agent: sir, pa tulong sna ako sa issue ni user

ako: sure

(issue solved)

agent: thank you sir

ako: welcome

agent: thank you ulit sir, kahit hindi nmin kyo support handa parin po kyong tulongan kami, at ang nakaka tuwa pa dun mabilis ka po mag reply unlike sa ibang support, kht madami kng gngwa mas pina prio nyo prin kming nahingi ng tulong, maraming salamat po

(mejo speechless) sa mga narinig

ako: welcome, hnggat andto ako willing akong ih extend ung support ko sa mga nangangailangan, pm lng kyo if need nyo ng support or pag may tanong kyo, wag kyong mahihiya, tulongan tyo dto *giggle*;-)

agent: thank you sir, d'best ka tlga!

-share ko lng-

ang sarap sa ears ng mga ganitong feedback, *giggle*:-x

(Eksena kahapon sa awarding)

Announcing BEST SME for the month of May

Agent: Sir bakit ganun, dapat ikaw ung best SME this month.

Ako: Wala eh, baka mas deserving sya.

Agent: Hindi nya deserve yun sir! eh wala ngang pakialam un sa mga agent.

Ako: Hayaan nlng natin (sabay ngiti *giggle*)

Agent: Hindi pede yun sir, dapat ikaw ang BEST SME!

(Ang daming negative feedback and still sya parin ang naging BEST SME? hmmmm... *unsure*)

Let's see if sya parin this JUNE *unsure*

#awarding
#bawinextmonth

Last edited:
I want to write again, but when I look at a blank sheet/form, I can't think of anything to say.

Kapag binubuksan ko naman yung mga pending stories ko, I miss my characters. I feel bad for not letting them continue on their journey, pero ayaw ko ring pilitin. I haven't written in MONTHS. Sakit sa puso kapag naaalala ko 'yung mga nabinbin kong mga kwento. Hirap maglagay ng oras sa pagsusulat lalo na kapag marami nang responsibilidad, kapag may mga mas kailangan i-prioritize.

Gusto ko mag-start ulit sa pagsusulat ng kung ano lang ang maisip ko, para hindi ako ma-pressure. Yung tamang paglalagay lang ng words sa papel or sa page okay na sa akin. Para nakikiliti ko rin kahit papaano ang utak ko, hindi puro trabaho at responsibilidad sa buhay ang nasa isip ko.

Nakakainggit rin minsan ang ibang tao, yung mga taong kahit na may full-time na trabaho ay nagagawa pa rin na bigyan ng oras ang mga hilig nila. Ako napagsasabay ko pa dati, pero parang ngayon kulang na talaga sa oras.

Sana makapagpatuloy pa, kahit na hindi na kasing sipag ng dati, sana makapagbukas ulit ng pahina at makabuo ng kahit maikling kwento o tula.

Sa office discussing new approved plan:

Me: Sir, hindi po indicated sa plan location ng downspout sa kitchen roof...

Boss: Oo nga, bakit Wala?

Me: So we're assuming na doon banda sa...

Boss: No, no, no. Huwag tayo mag-assume, i-clarify natin sa Design Team.

Me (Internally): Tama ka sir! Huwag palaging mag-assume! Need i-clarify kung ano ba talaga!?!? o_O

:rofl:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬: 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞

I know some people who are in a relationship, but are still suffering from a broken heart. I can’t count with one hand the broken marriages in this world. People are looking for satisfaction in a relationship and trying to find security in their partners. But the bigger truth is, a relationship will never ever satisfy you. Your partner will drain from giving the security that you want, only for you to end up being insecure and stagnant, because you were never secure in your singleness. So let me help you with the truth and learn how to be single and secure in the LORD.

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.
Before God will bring the one He prepared for you, He wants a relationship with you first. A husband/wife will never satisfy you, Jesus does. God designed us to be in fellowship with Him. We are His, before we are someone’s partner. Singleness is not a curse, but a gift from God. It is a season where God will give you, your true identity and purpose. The enemy’s greatest fear is you, knowing your identity and true purpose. The enemy wants to distract you with lies that you need to be in a relationship to feel loved and secured. But the truth is, you don’t need a man/woman to prove that you are loved, Jesus already did that on the cross. Let God love you first, for He is the Source of love, and you cannot give what you don’t have.

2. 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚.
Singleness comes first before marriage. It is a season where you take full responsibility and accountability of yourself. How can you be responsible in a relationship, if you can’t be responsible in your singleness? God wants you to take your time in knowing yourself.

Try nga kung may spark pa magsulat sa freewriting.
30 mins kaya pa ba?

dagitab ang alyas
Hindi dahil ang aking dilay madulas 🥰
Hindi naman nambobola,
Pero si asteria ay kahawig mo ata.
sya lang naman yung diwata -
Ng astronomiya at ng mga nahuhulog na tala.
Sino ba naman ang hihiling ng kakaunti?
Pagnagpapaulan ka na ng ngiti.
Kung paligsahan sa kape Ang tema.
Wala rin namang uubra.
Alam ba nila?
Ang oras at kung ano ang timpla?
Kung ang tanungan naman ay tungkol sayong mata.
Hindi ba nila alam na iyan aking kinabisa?
mula sa repleksyon pag tinataamaan ng araw ,
Hanggang sa hikab mo ay nakakanakaw -
ng mga titig na bumubusog sa kaluluwa.
Kaya wala ng papangalawa.
Sa karibal malayo ang pagitan
Handang paikutin ang kalawakan
para sa mundong ako lang at ikaw
at namamatay ang mga umaagaw .

Hahahhaha. abaaaa. Nakakatapos pa. 🥰
Ngayon lang ulit . Kamisss hayupppppp. Hahahha

Sana ay merong laro sa karnibal.
yun bang mambabaril ka ng karibal.
Siguro dun ako mananalo.
Sisiguraduhing ang tama ay puro sa ulo.
Hahaha. Pwede bang tumawa sa tula.
Ako ang nauna
Pero ang halakhak ko pang kontrabida.
Yung pag ka baliw sayo ay lumalala.
Hindi na tuloy tunog makata?
Kung ang sinusulat ay madidilim na tangka.
Ano ba sa tagalog ang psychopath?
Bakit parang sarap gilitan ang makakatapat.
Hindi naman ako seloso
At mainitin ang ulo.
Gusto mo libre ko pa sila.
Sa st. Peter ng unli higa.
Hindi ko po sya sinisiraan.
Pero kaya siguro sya mayaman
Kase druglord o hitman
Pwes ako ang magiging asset
Ituturo ko kay kamatayan ang mga panget
Para tumumba na lahat ng kabet

Hahaha ayy. Dark naman neto.
Ayoko na nga. Hirap magsulat ng malungkot pag masaya.
Ppraktis lang mag rhyme ulit.

kapag ang timbangan ng mundo
Ay sobra ng mabigat.
At ang lahat ng mga nangyayare ay puro na salungat.
Saan ka nga ba makakahanap ng pahinga?
Yung lilim sana sa mundong nakakatusta.
Yung angkla ng barko, para pumirmi.
Hindi yung pain sa isda na akala mo bigay ng kakampi.
Sa una lang ba talaga ang pagiging payapa?
Yung tahimik na mundo kelangan pa ba
Magmakaawa.
Ano dinadasal nila sa paraiso?
Tatalab din ba yun dito sa impyerno?
Ang kapayapaan ng isip pa bay makakamtaman-
O ang puso kelangan na talaga bitawan?
Para lang pumarehas sa kalakaran-
nitong modernong kalawakan.
Tanginagustokolangngpeaceofmind

Back
Top Bottom