Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Nurse's Station

"why did you take up nursing?"

• Total voters
Re: "The symbian NURSES Station"

NEWS.. NEWS.. NEWS..
someone told me that due to the high rising number of nurses especially RN's already, there is a plan being studied by the BON's and PRC that licensure examinations will be conducted ONCE a year only preferably june. this is a move to control the number of nurses and regulating the profession as well.

N.B. this is unconfirmed news...

NEWS.. NEWS.. NEWS..
someone told me that due to the high rising number of nurses especially RN's already, there is a plan being studied by the BON's and PRC that licensure examinations will be conducted ONCE a year only preferably june. this is a move to control the number of nurses and regulating the profession as well.

NEWS.. NEWS.. NEWS..

aj_sarsi - 4th year college - UERM - im from Cainta Rizal

Last edited:

just got home from an out of town duty, losoka-SN -University of Cebu-banilad (cebu city)

soon to be nurse...freshman student of CEU malolos branch..:happy:

:weep: huhu..alis na naman ako bukas or zambo..ingat lahat mga SNs!!

:weep: huhu..alis na naman ako bukas or zambo..ingat mga SNs... sir pardX,the founder,out muna ako sandali ha.. leave muna ako.. hehe.. mag duduty na kasi eh..

Last edited:

:hi: co-nurses & soon-to-be.. :happy: may outing ang buong NICU staff :happy: swimming! :yipee:

:salute:proteus665, goodluck sa career... yun ang buhay nurse... palaging walang oras sa lakwatsa...

hello to all! ngayon lang ako napadpad sa thread na to ah.. mahabahaba rin nabasa ko ah from page 1-11.. phew!

croal- RN- June '07 passer- St. Elizabeth Hospital,INC- Dialysis Nurse(both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis nurse)

pleased to meet you all!

wa! online ka pala? salamat sa pagwelcome! maayong gabii!

:pray::pray::pray:kinakabahan ako mag-aral ng nursing..:weep:__:weep:pero pipilitin kong makaya..___:clap:_:clap:_:clap:___

Isang Taon Pa Graduate na Kami....

Yehey..... Incoming 4th Year BSN Student...

:yipee:

im sorry if i wasn't able to update this thread, ive been having a hard time squeezing my sched for net and review.. this fri na po kasi yung IELTS ko... huhu... anyway... andyan pa naman cla nurse bleshie to run this thread...:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom