Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tambayan ng mga mahilig sa musika.

magandang hapon sa lahat
now playing giyomi with dance step from my pamankin :dance:

:hi: sa lahat..
Np: Linkin Park - Waiting For The End

gandang gabi sa lahat :hello:

:music: sex and candy -marcy's playground :music:

just give me a reason ♫♪

pink & fun :D

Neseye ne eng lehet
Menemehel keteng tepet
Neseye ne eng lehet
Pete eng pese ke

mainit na tanghali sa lahat....

Linkin Park - The Catalyst (Album Version)

ACCEPTED!

Well I've been listening to kyuss lately, tingnan ko library mo. I want to start getting into metal.

Napunta ka ba sa 4chan? Kase may common friend tayo at sa /mu/ kami nagkakilala.

Have you added me up on Last.fm? Let's see what Kyuss has to offer, I bookmarked some songs to listen in a few. I'm just finishing my queue for Kreator's Coma of Souls album.

What's 4chan!? Common friend? Sorry I do not know that.

If you want to start in metal, well maraming subgenres ang metal. It took me about lots of bands and subgenres before I totally figured out ano yung gusto ko and ano yung di ko totally trip. I suggest you start with some random and mostly in lighter side such as:

1. Lacuna Coil - Gothic metal (early), Alternative Metal (later)
Suggested albums: Comalies and Karmacode

2. Within Temptation - Gothic doom metal (1997 - 1999), Symphonic Metal (2000 - 2009), Symphonic Rock (2011)
Suggested albums: The Heart of everything, The Silent force and The unforgiving

3. Kamelot - Power metal
Suggested albums: Karma, Epica and The Black Halo

4. Pantera - Heavy metal
Suggested albums: Power Metal, Cowboys From Hell and Vulgar Power of display

5. Megadeth - Thrash Metal (early), Heavy Metal (later)
Suggested albums: Rust in Peace, Peace Sells...but who's Buying?

6. Cradle of Filth - Black Metal (early), Gothic metal (later)
Suggested albums: Dusk and her embrace and Cruelty and the Beast

7. Death - Death metal
Suggested albums: Human and Spiritual Healing

Yan na lang muna for now. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Have you added me up on Last.fm?
yep ako si random_guy1314

Let's see what Kyuss has to offer, I bookmarked some songs to listen in a few. I'm just finishing my queue for Kreator's Coma of Souls album.
Essential album nila yung Welcome to the Sky Valley[1994]. Ang daming nagrecommend sakin.

What's 4chan!?
An imageboard, pararang forums din.

Common friend? Sorry I do not know that.
Common friend natin si fudge-lv sa 4chan kami nagkakilala kaya akala ko galing din kayo sa 4chan :lol:

If you want to start in metal, well maraming subgenres ang metal. It took me about lots of bands and subgenres before I totally figured out ano yung gusto ko and ano yung di ko totally trip. I suggest you start with some random and mostly in lighter side such as:

1. Lacuna Coil - Gothic metal (early), Alternative Metal (later)
Suggested albums: Comalies and Karmacode

2. Within Temptation - Gothic doom metal (1997 - 1999), Symphonic Metal (2000 - 2009), Symphonic Rock (2011)
Suggested albums: The Heart of everything, The Silent force and The unforgiving

3. Kamelot - Power metal
Suggested albums: Karma, Epica and The Black Halo

4. Pantera - Heavy metal
Suggested albums: Power Metal, Cowboys From Hell and Vulgar Power of display

5. Megadeth - Thrash Metal (early), Heavy Metal (later)
Suggested albums: Rust in Peace, Peace Sells...but who's Buying?

6. Cradle of Filth - Black Metal (early), Gothic metal (later)
Suggested albums: Dusk and her embrace and Cruelty and the Beast

7. Death - Death metal
Suggested albums: Human and Spiritual Healing

Yan na lang muna for now. Enjoy!

Well napakinggan ko na ang Pantera at Megadeth(Countdown to Extinction). Thanks sa suggestions bro. Summer naman ngayon, wala akong ginagawa kundi makinig ng music maghapon.:thumbsup:

hello i'm back :hi: after ng mahabang pagka busy musta music lovers? namiss ko kayo ah!

now playing recordings ni dadi :giggle:

:music:

Back
Top Bottom