Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tambayan ng mga mahilig sa musika.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you, yeah

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
And even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
I somehow find you and I collide

:music: :music:

Ako nga rin ngayon lang ulit nakabalik, wala na kasi akong internet, 3g lang kasi ang signal dito sa amin, madalas 2g lang. Ngayon pang ang ganda pa ng Angerme ngayon kasi nandoon na si Sasaki Rikako na half pinay. Pati iyong Morning Musume 15 medyo gusto ko rin, paborito ko si Makino Maria pero siyempre C-ute pa rin ang pinaka paborito ko.Di na tuloy ako makapag download, ultimo youtube ayaw mag play, buti nakpasok ako sa Symbianize, madalas kasi ayaw kaya sayang lang load ko.

S/mileage - Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabancho

View attachment 913784View attachment 913785View attachment 913786 Yamete Yo! Sindbad - Morning Musume View attachment 913786View attachment 913785View attachment 913784

♥ ★ ♥ {◕ ◡ ◕} ٩(^‿^)۶ Magandang tanghali sa lahat ng mahihilig sa musika. (▰˘◡˘▰) (。◕‿◕。) ♥ ☆ ♥

Last edited:
Hello! ;)
Ano na ba mga latest song ngayong 2015? na maganda..

Hello! ;)
Ano na ba mga latest song ngayong 2015? na maganda..
Di ako gaano nakikinig sa local song, puro idol song kasi pinapakinggan ko TS.

S/mileage - Yattaruchan

View attachment 913784View attachment 913785View attachment 913786 Kanashiki Koi No Melody - Morning Musume View attachment 913786View attachment 913785View attachment 913784

♥ ★ ♥ {◕ ◡ ◕} ٩(^‿^)۶ Magandang tanghali sa lahat ng mahihilig sa musika. (▰˘◡˘▰) (。◕‿◕。) ♥ ☆ ♥

malapit na matapos 3rd compo ko :) share ko dito .. para naman matulungan nyo ko :(

Ako gusto ko yung mga pop na pang-sayaw tapos yung lumaing kanta tapos rock. :lmao: :rofl:

:music: All of my life
Where have you been
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
And if that day comes
I know we could win
I wonder if I'll ever see you again :music:

May alam ba kaung magandang acoustic song ngayon? Ang Dami kasing drama sa mga bagong kanta ngayon! haha

Back
Top Bottom