Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem "The Perfect Sadness Is the Perfect Inspiration For the Perfect Poem"

"The Perfect Sadness Is the Perfect Inspiration For the Perfect Poem"

“The Perfect Sadness Is the Perfect Inspiration For the (NOT SO) Perfect Poem”

The perfect sadness is the perfect inspiration for the perfect poem.
While I’m pondering about this mess I’m in, because nobody’s home.
The Illusion of a perfect relationship is dancing around this flame.
Confused to identify who’s responsible and who’s the one to blame.

Begging for redemption from this lunacy I need to endure.
Disappointed about my reflection, makes me more insecure.
Over my soul there’s a weight that I need to carry while I walk thru the valley of death.
I’m patiently counting down the minutes that pass, until I finally exhale my final breath.

The agony that I feel is beyond the pain of the infinite sadness I once experienced.
I let myself float inside a blizzard to reflect the wounds of the hurtful consequence.
Pouring a pitcher of vinegar into my eyes to make myself blind to see what is real.
Absorbing all the lies you have created, while burning all the truth I need to conceal.

No one is here to read the not so perfect poem that was inspired by the perfect sadness.
Everyone is ignoring me while shaking their heads just to avoid my obscene madness.
You murdered me; you broke my heart and played with my emotions.
I trusted you but somehow you managed to fool me like a fake apparition.

Back
Top Bottom