Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Those who came from Android, let's talk about iPhone

AaronDonald

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I am very happy with my iPhone 6s. My last phone is Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but now I switch to iPhone. Because Android phone has many pre-installed apps which will take up storages, what's more,it gets stuck easily after being used for a period of time. In addition, Apple has recently focused on helping Android users switch to their platform. And after release of the iPhone 6s, Apple released an Android app to the Google Play store that helps transfer data from an Android device to a new iPhone. Those efforts prompted me to use iPhone.

According to a new report, the number of ‘switchers’ during the first month of availability of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus was 26%. It's amazing, but it doesn't means iPhone 5s is irrelevant any more. I think it still works well.Because my younger sister is using her iPhone 5s for texting message.

The only thing annoyed me is that iPhone can not expand space. So when my iPhone alert me to iPhone storage full, I turned to iMyfone Umate for help, it's a professional software to free up iPhone space. It not only scan your iPhone and find the junk files which need to be deleted, but also make lossless photo compression to save your space. What's more, it can manage and delete unnecessary apps to reclaim storage. Awesome! It helped me saved more than 3 GB space.

What about your feeling?

I summarize some iPhone advantages.

"It just works" - I did not realize how underrated this sentiment is until I actually owned an iPhone.

• Apps tend to be much more polished and feature rich than on Android.
  • As a board game hobbyist, the amount of apps supported are amazing.
  • Battery life is incredible largely due to the amazing stand by time.
  • Obligatory "camera is amazing!"
  • Apple watch is super neat.
  • Bugs seem to get addressed quickly.
  • Once properly set up, widget bar can be quite useful actually

pag dating sa quality sa iphone aq pero pag dating sa apps sa android aq..pero mas gusto ko talga iphone..

iOS user for 5 years already, then got an Android.

Well depende din sa usage yan. Personally, favourite ko ang dalawa.

Android is in-depth, and grants more user control. May FREEDOM talaga, ahem Cyanogenmod. At may mga kasamang problema ang Android, pero for me that's part of the fun, the feeling na kaya mo ayusin ang problema sa sarili mo? Kung may bugs nandyan naman si Google eh.

iOS is simple with no-BS. Pero feel mo na "kulong" ka talaga. Di mo mapasa ang bl0d mo sa kaibigan mo? Di ka man lang makadownload ng blod sa safari, pero nandyan naman si Jailbreak, eh. Kaya wala akong problema dito, pero mas kulong pa talaga kaysa sa Android.

All in all, both fit my needs. Depende lang sa pano gamitin, at para saan.

Android = Apple

Last edited:
sa smartphone - i use android
sa tablet/ipad - i use iOS

balance user...sa image/video quality panalo ang iOS

pag dating sa quality sa iphone aq pero pag dating sa apps sa android aq..pero mas gusto ko talga iphone..
You are right. iPhone has a good performance and high quality. But Andriod is more open, so it can support more Apps. Considering security, I prefer iPhone.

same like ka-SB windelmaribao.

I use android when it comes to smartphone because of the functionalities it provides. Versatile kasi ang android. I have a samsung s5 and bloatwares are not really a big issue for me especially if you are rooted. Though my wife has iPhone 6 and good for her, kasi mostly messaging,call at browsing lang naman sya.

Tablet i use is apple, I have an ipad air2 and i use it mostly on media consumptions and playing games. And the ios interface is the best compare to all other mobile devices out there.

Bottomline is that, this is all about individual's preferences. ;)

sa smartphone - i use android
sa tablet/ipad - i use iOS

balance user...sa image/video quality panalo ang iOS

Balance user, you are smart. karanasan pagkakaiba, mapahusay kalamangan at maiwasan ang dehado..:)

Both Android and iOS user ako pero mas prefer ko gamitin lagi ang iPhone ko kasi napakaganda ng GUI nya saka ung camera at hindi sya nag lalag di gaya ng Android (Zenfone 2 ko) ma lag sya dahil sa mga bloatware apps. May iPad Mini din ako for Games lang. Ung android ko hindi ko na masyado nagagamit pang download download nalang haha.

Both Android and iOS user ako pero mas prefer ko gamitin lagi ang iPhone ko kasi napakaganda ng GUI nya saka ung camera at hindi sya nag lalag di gaya ng Android (Zenfone 2 ko) ma lag sya dahil sa mga bloatware apps. May iPad Mini din ako for Games lang. Ung android ko hindi ko na masyado nagagamit pang download download nalang haha.

Ako din tulad ng iPhone at iPad, at ako ay gumagamit ng iPhone 6 at iPad mini. Ito ay mahusay na gumaganap.

ayos din naman mag ios kahit madamot sila hehe
sa pinas kasi hindi masyado bagay ang iphone internet palng wala na hahah
basta para sakin if gagamit ka ng ios make sure na may internet ka:beat::beat::beat::beat::beat::beat:

Back
Top Bottom