Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To Atheists: What if there is a real one God?

if you want to know the truth about something go with how you feeling about it, for hidden in the deepest feelings lies your highest truth. Feelings is the language of our soul. When you feel love you experience God because in the realm of absolute, love is all there is, all there was and all there will be... love is the ultimate reality.

how can you be sure that it was triggered by god's love?

i thought we have this so called freedom? then god intervene with our emotional feelings?

may mali ata?

wala nmang mawawala kung maniniwala ka ngayon, depende rin nman sa tao kung taus puso ba ang kanyang paniniwala, .. pero kung wala talaga edi okey, fine. hAHA..

:)

pascal's wager? as if naman isang god lang pinapaniwalaan ng tao..eh pano kung si shiva kaya totoo..wala parin bng nawala sayu?:p

how can you be sure that it was triggered by god's love?

i thought we have this so called freedom? then god intervene with our emotional feelings?

may mali ata?

All human actions are motivated by only two emotions which is love and fear at their deepest level. Every thought and action are based on this and all other ideas are but from of these two. They are simply dissimilar versions, unusual twists on the same theme. Ponder on this deeply and you will surely knew that it is true.

All human actions are motivated by only two emotions which is love and fear at their deepest level. Every thought and action are based on this and all other ideas are but from of these two. They are simply dissimilar versions, unusual twists on the same theme. Ponder on this deeply and you will surely knew that it is true.

question: "need" also motivates most of living things, not just humans. how would you categorize "need"? where does it count? love or fear?

IMO, love and need are two entirely separate things. same goes with fear.

Last edited:
Good, good good :lol: but no definite definition... Helping people sa disaster is a good things. Even the believer, non-believer, politcs. etc even criminals in disguise can do same as well . How we can say good on our acts only? :P Honestly in human form, mahirap maging 'good' kasi we have this kind of thought "Masarap ang Bawal", "Palay na Lumalapit..." and others :lol:

Iba ung good comes from within kahit gaano mo ka gagalit sa isang tao or something but you still care for them. I think being good must be way of life not necessary mag-kalamidad saka mag-act as being 'Good'. As Christian, we are live in peace with men (Rom. 12:18, Hebrews 12:14), encourage each others in times of trouble and help to those in need physically and spiritually (Romans 12:8).

@pascal wager critics: I use to be pascal wager sa faith but the best answer for that really is Jesus Wager :lol: if there is other god besides my God, I will not believe in him becuase he is false (1 John 4:1, Revelation 20:10) :lol: That's my faith... nobody can question that :)

Further readings: http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/pascals_wager.html

@pascal wager critics: I use to be pascal wager sa faith but the best answer for that really is Jesus Wager if there is other god besides my God, I will not believe in him becuase he is false (1 John 4:1, Revelation 20:10) That's my faith... nobody can question that

yes its your faith. but that doesn't answer the problem since if you do pascal's wager and you include other gods like allah and vishnu, your chances of winning just got very small.

the bible does say that other gods are false but considering that the bible was written in an area with other gods like babylonian and egyptian gods, the writers might just put that there as propaganda. you cannot apply that to pascal's wager since pascal's wager is independent of any religion

Last edited:
question: "need" also motivates most of living things, not just humans. how would you categorize "need"? where does it count? love or fear?

IMO, love and need are two entirely separate things. same goes with fear.

Emotion is E(Energy) in MOTION(movement). Emotions has the power to attract which you strongly feel, you will surely experience.. A need is simply something you cannot do without. We are by nature are sociable being we need relationship in order to fulfill our needs. Is it fear that you need in order to do good and be love?

Good, good good :lol: but no definite definition... Helping people sa disaster is a good things. Even the believer, non-believer, politcs. etc even criminals in disguise can do same as well . How we can say good on our acts only? :P Honestly in human form, mahirap maging 'good' kasi we have this kind of thought "Masarap ang Bawal", "Palay na Lumalapit..." and others :lol:

Iba ung good comes from within kahit gaano mo ka gagalit sa isang tao or something but you still care for them. I think being good must be way of life not necessary mag-kalamidad saka mag-act as being 'Good'. As Christian, we are live in peace with men (Rom. 12:18, Hebrews 12:14), encourage each others in times of trouble and help to those in need physically and spiritually (Romans 12:8).

@pascal wager critics: I use to be pascal wager sa faith but the best answer for that really is Jesus Wager :lol: if there is other god besides my God, I will not believe in him becuase he is false (1 John 4:1, Revelation 20:10) :lol: That's my faith... nobody can question that :)

ang kriminal ba kapag nakagawa ng mabuti (example pagtulong) ay hindi eto macoconsider na mabuti dahil masama syang tao?

ano ba definition mo ng good?

here's mine: good = paggawa ng isang bagay/aksyon sa kapwa na hindi ito nakakasakit pangpisikal o emosyonal.

wala naman talgang God eh.. yun lang. I'm a deep atheist.:p

Kung iisa ang DIYOS ano si Cristo? Di ba SIYA ang bugtong na anak ng AMA? Di ba sya REAL(CHRIST) GOD?

Last edited:
You gave me free-will, a mind to think for my own and by using those, it led me to not believe in you.

Well that I have seen you, then I believe in you even though It's too late.

ganesha-god.jpg

di ko maview ang pixs :) ano kaya un :lol:

it's a christian that gambled on pascal's wager. then he died and went to the afterlife, then he saw what looks like the hindu god ganesh, patay sya!

Last edited:
There is a real God.

'Though I understand how people tend not to believe simply because wala pa silang nararanasan para malaman kung anong totoo. How will you have faith to something still unbelievable... But I do give respect to atheists' opinions. It is because it takes a great leap of faith even not to believe. ;)

Sa nababasa ko about near death experience at out of the body experience ng iba Atheists na nakarating in heaven although hindi lahat ng Atheists ay naka experience na makarating in heaven ay based sa testimonial ay nakakakita sila ng white light at feeling of love and place in heaven ang iba doon. Pagkabalik nila sa katawan, andoon na sila naniniwala na meron God pero literally speaking na about God na meron pa question-and-answer category pa nalaman sa tao na iyon ay wala ng ganun na ganito klase, " Why you don't believe with me when your still in the land? What will be your reason and what will you do then, since it is too late to believe on him? "

Alam mo iyon? Mahirap ipaliwanag dahil hindi naman ako near death experiencer. Hindi siya human na kung mag act or kung mag ask ay parang tao din.

Sa tingin ko, the reason why ganoon ang naranasan ng ilan Atheist near death experiencer or Atheist na nag out of the body experience is because kakaiba sila. I mean they are not like other Atheist na all-knowing at ma ego but sila ang tipo mabait na gumagawa ng mabuti sa kapwa or meron peace of mind and love... ganun, kaya unexpected, they see heaven. Ang iba rin kase ay inborn Atheist meaning to say, without knowledge of God since child na meron pure heart (malinis ang puso, ika nga) so, sila ang naka experience ng ganun.

Kapag sinabi kase all-knowing na you know na lahat ay alam na kung sino matalino or ano.

Mararamdaman naman siguro ng mga Theist kung ano Atheist ang makakausap nila.

Last edited:
thanks to you honest answer sir grey.

follow up question lang....

what if God give you a chance to obey Him, then God show you
the Hell down to you and tell you to jump?

Will you jump?

please give an honest answer ulit...

salamat!

Sorry ha? Ang sarap sagutin. Hahaha. Alam ko, hindi akin ito.

Ang sagot ay kapag puso ang gagamitin, no question ask, tatalon talaga ang tao sa hell. Hindi man nagtanong kung EVIL or GOOD God ang nag-uutos sa kanya but...

kapag ang tao ay matalino ay talaga pagdududahan na niya ang Dyos na nag uutos sa kanya na mag jump sa hell.

In real life, ganyan nangyayari sa extremely religious people na no question ask na panay sunod sila ng sunod sa batas ng Dyos na hindi na aware na nakaka harmful sila sa kapwa tao.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom