Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To Atheists: What if there is a real one God?

any scientific journal/dictionary/paper/"essay" that describe it as blind.

objective na sagot lang po sana. subjective na yan e...
oh my .. stop asking for scientific journal and the likes...you dont need that

Para po sa inyong lahat na nagpost dito sa thread nato..
para sakin poh we must respect what the others opinion about God... believeers or not believers.... ako poh ay naniniwala ako sa dyos.... kasi alam ako na ang lahat nang nandito sa universe ay hindi instant na nabuo lamang... dahil alam ko na may gumawa. pro thats not the big deal anymore.... ang para sakin lang khit naniniwala ka o hinde na may dyos basta ngayong nabubuhay kapa ay gumawa ka ng mgagandang ugali or mabuti sa kapwa alam kong maliligtas ka.... kahit na wala kang pinaniwalaang dyos... bast ikaw naging mabuting tao... AGREE POH BA KAU????

so, ililigtas ka pala ng Diyos kahit di mo Siya pinaniniwalaan,
pano mo nasabi iyon?:noidea:

so what kung di ka iligtas?!? Ang importante naging mabuti ka.
Tutulungan mo ba yun matanda tumawid para iligtas ka ni lord o dahil gusto mo sya tulungan?

^
korek :)

konsensya na ng diyos yun na hindi iligtas ang mga mabubuting tao na hindi sya nakilala :)

do good for man, not for god :)

Last edited:
haha di ko maget yung ligtas ligtas na yan:rofl: san ba kayo nyan ililigtas?? sa kamatayan? eh lahat ng tao namamatay? sa sakit? sa sakuna? sa impyerno? ni wala ngang proof na may impyerno..san nga ba?:rofl:

^haha wala maibigay.
:lol: lol tuwang-tuwa si ate. naghahanap ng journal, etc as evidence para lang masabing hindi blind faith yun.

^ kaya ikaw thrown, wag ka masyado mahilig sa picture-picture... mukhang nakakasama nga ang camera flash.

:p

^lol :lol: pwede naman magpapictyur wag na lang lagyan ng flash ;P

ano pala ng definition ng good pala dito? Everyone can say na good sila, deep inside hindi :) They can do good physically but not in deed. Mas maganda yung good coming from inside out. :)

yah jtribaco they must define what specifically is good... :D

The Filipino atheist, will accept God, if there is proof.

This is just my interpretation, please take it with a grain of salt. Most of them are prudent and careful in dealing with other people. This is most evident in the dealings with their families and loved ones, they nurture the relationship. They would still join them in religious gatherings most especially if the occasion calls for it (Christmas, baptisms, etc...).

Their outlook is open-minded and generally positive. Some are into charitable ventures, and don't mind working in Christian institutions. Above all they are the type of people who appreciates the scientific method.

I have yet to meet a fundamentalist Filipino atheist like the late Christopher Hitchens (an author that I patronize) who goes all out.

because atheist always says they can be good without God.. i want to know which value theory are they holding on.

i help typhoon victims by providing basic needs (clothes and foods), does it require me to have god to help people?

You are basically following your heart desire to help.. you may not know it but behind those actions are triggered by God's love... ;)

Originally Posted by ronell10
how can you be sure of that?
if you want to know the truth about something go with how you feeling about it, for hidden in the deepest feelings lies your highest truth. Feelings is the language of our soul. When you feel love you experience God because in the realm of absolute, love is all there is, all there was and all there will be... love is the ultimate reality.

Last edited:
wala nmang mawawala kung maniniwala ka ngayon, depende rin nman sa tao kung taus puso ba ang kanyang paniniwala, .. pero kung wala talaga edi okey, fine. hAHA..

:)

Back
Top Bottom