Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To Atheists: What if there is a real one God?

natawa ko..kaya pala ng emf madetect yung mga dwende :lmao:..pati x-ray pala..dapat pala yung mga magtatawas saka albularyo sa mga barrio..gumamit niyan..kaso mas malupit sila eh..kandila lang gamit hehe :rofl:

di nga? how sure are you that emf devices can detect my duwende?

"duwende" appears to be a source of a strange magnetic field.
try constructing a simple arduino circuit, isang device yun na pwdeng makadetect ng magnetic field.

pag pala my something metal or magnetic sa bag ko, at nagreact sa emf device mo, iisipin mo na meron talaga akong duwende sa bag ko.

pag me nagreact then mag x-ray tau pra ma prove na me magnet.

pag wala edi. failed analogy.
-------------------------------------
isang google lang sa:
do wave function exist?
lalabas na sagot eh. (sorry sa wrong grammar)

problem: nagtiwala masyado sa kakahayan, hindi na nagresearch.

kaya nga wave function eh, kasi wave exist. people dont study wave functions, they study waves.

fact: people study wave function

i doubt na wave function of quantum mechanics ang iisipin nila. naman...

matinong tao: like hindi nakapag-aral ng quantum mechanics?
pano kapag nakapag aral? hindi na matino?
--------------------------------------------
cherry picking ba..kung ano lang yung pwede iconnect yun lang tatanggapin..
Be skeptic.
-----------
what if my duwende made your emf device malfunction? kaya ng duwende yun di ba?

observant naman po yung gagamit ng device.
yung mafunction pwdeng: human error, machine error, or last ung "dwende" nga.
yung gagamit ng device (pwde sya magdala ng another device of the same kind), alam naman nya sa sarile nya kung anung error ung nag cause ng malfunction.

by the laws of the Arcanum universe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura

any technloloy like an EMP device will malfunction in the presene of a magical being that is strong enough, like a powerful dwende

lolz

try bringing more devices, (make more trials before arriving at conclusion)
try making another kind of methodology.

lastly, we can conclude na meron nga o wala.

failed analogy.
--------------------
natawa naman ako sa reference nya,
mag thesis ka tapos yan gamitin mo haha

Last edited:
Hindi ko nga alam kung:
a. pinipilit nya ma "nullify" yun existence ng duwende ko sa backpack

nunullify na po.

b. dahil di nya nagets na ang point of my duwende example is to "nullify" his/her absurd logic.

dahil di mo po nagets na sana nagresearch ka po muna about wave function ay nalaman ko po na pati logic mo ay failed.

try googling with wrong grammar...let us see ano lalabas.

my absurd logic? eh failed analogy nga e.

c. seryoso sya about emf/radition/xray to detect duwende.

with electromagnetic field theory, yes.

i don't hate evolution.

biruin mo from the progenies of an ancient star (we know that it is called Big bang)
photon (light), anti-matter, matter exist. forming the solid part and the light.
the solid part becomes the planet.
sa planet nabuo ung ecosystem,
animals exist [water animals came first] (Theory of Evolution)
then humans.

and that summarizes the genesis...=)

tama ba pagkakaintindi ko ms.scientist/duwende? mukang nagbago na ata stand mu ha? sabi mo kasi dati..

Quote:
evolution is still a theory. pag usapan nlng ntn yan kung maging law na sya. marame pang flaws jn and still unproven by science. if na prove n sya then it is final.

tapos ngayun kinonect mo na sa bible?

Last edited:
evolution is still a theory. pag usapan nlng ntn yan kung maging law na sya. marame pang flaws jn and still unproven by science. if na prove n sya then it is final.

Kitam... karamihan ng di sang-ayon sa theory of evolution ay resulta ng kakulangan ng kaalaman ukol dito.

yang statement na yan:
evolution is still a theory
ay walang pinag-iba sa:
bakit hanggang ngayon may unggoy

balik na lang natin sa usapang duwende at emf... :lmao:

uu nagbago na tingen ko sa evolution. me nakausap ako na classmate ko.
believer at the same time naniniwala sa evolution. then i realized na me point nga sya.

pang grade 1:
yang statement na yan:
ay walang pinag-iba sa:
bakit hanggang ngayon may unggoy

pang high school:
walang pinag-iba sa:
bakit ang unggoy di makapag rationalize
----------------------------
hehe emf nga...

All members of Hominidae except humans have 24 pairs of chromosomes. Humans have only 23 pairs of chromosomes. Human chromosome 2 is widely accepted to be a result of an end-to-end fusion of two ancestral chromosomes.[3][4]
Fusion of ancestral chromosomes left distinctive remnants of telomeres, and a vestigial centromere

The evidence for this includes:

The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.[5][6]
The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere.[7]
The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the middle.[8]

Chromosome 2 presents very strong evidence in favour of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to researcher J. W. IJdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2." [8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)

a. Unitary pseudogenes.

Guinea pigs and primates, including humans, get sick unless they consume ascorbic acid in their diet. For humans and guinea pigs, ascorbic acid is thus a vitamin (vitamin C), while most other species can synthesize their own ascorbic acid and thus do not require this molecule in their diet. The reason humans and guinea pigs cannot manufacture their own ascorbic acid is that they lack a functional gene encoding the enzyme protein known as L-gulono-gamma-lactone oxidase (GLO), which is required for synthesizing ascorbic acid. In most mammals functional GLO genes are present, inherited - according to the evolutionary hypothesis - from a functional GLO gene in a common ancestor of mammals. According to this view, GLO gene copies in the human and guinea pig lineages were inactivated by mutations. Presumably this occurred separately in guinea pig and primate ancestors whose natural diets were so rich in ascorbic acid that the absence of GLO enzyme activity was not a disadvantage--it did not cause selective pressure against the defective gene.

Molecular geneticists who examine DNA sequences from an evolutionary perspective know that large gene deletions are rare, so scientists expected that non-functional mutant GLO gene copies--known as "pseudogenes"--might still be present in primates and guinea pigs as relics of the functional ancestral gene. In contrast, Creationists believe that humans and guinea pigs were each created independently of all other species and must have been "designed" to function without GLO. If this were true, these two species would not be expected to carry a defective copy of the GLO gene. In fact, GLO pseudogenes have been detected in both guinea pigs and humans (Nishikimi et al. J Biol Chem 267: 21967, 1992; Nishikimi et al. J Biol Chem 269:13685, 1994), consistent with the evolutionary view; presumably, related pseudogenes also exist in non-human primates that require dietary vitamin C. The kinds of mutations found in the human and guinea pig pseudogenes are typical of the ones seen in genetic diseases like those mentioned earlier. In this essay I call the human and guinea pig GLO DNA sequences "unitary pseudogenes" to distinguish them from two other kinds of pseudogene occurring in a species that also possesses a functional copy of the same gene (see below). Readers should note that the term "unitary pseudogene" is used here for convenience; there is no standard nomenclature to describe this rare type of pseudogene.
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/molgen/

believer at the same time naniniwala sa evolution. then i realized na me point nga sya.

pang grade 1:

pang high school:
walang pinag-iba sa:
hehe emf nga...

well at least nilinaw mo na nagbago ka na nga ng stand regarding evo..:salute: nakakalito nga naman yung statement na pinost ni dark

^kaso meron padin akong dimaintindihan sa evolution at the same time sa genesis.
ineexplain mo po ung about sa genetics, my inquiry is about rational thinking.

Creationists believe that humans and guinea pigs were each created independently of all other species and must have been "designed" to function without GLO. If this were true, these two species would not be expected to carry a defective copy of the GLO gene. In fact, GLO pseudogenes have been detected in both guinea pigs and humans

ang mga tao iba-iba ng explanation ng bible, so that is why may mga iba't ibang religion.

the point of convergence is:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me -John 14:6

btw,

some scientists define your duwende as an strange or unexplained source of electromagnetic field

di ko pala nadefine yan at the start...

^ow really? would you like to share some articles about that?

pang grade 1:

pang high school:
walang pinag-iba sa:
hehe emf nga...

so pang high school ka na ngayon? :thumbsup:
:clap:

rationalizing is not always a good trait. in fact, parang tao pa ang hirap diyan. at kadalasan mahilig magrationalize ng maling gawain. :lol:

walang pang conclusion tungkol sa animal consciousness FYI, still debatable yan at may mga ongoing studies at experiments.

animal consciousness... magandang usapan yan. hindi madali btw. isipin mo na lang kung talagang they have consciousness, paano ang animal farming? testing drugs sa hayop etc?

hehehe funny.

lumalabas kasi na rational thinking is different from intelligence.
and only humans are concluded to have both. (ung iba isa lang ang meron joke.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom