Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Top 5 Cable Chargers

SpiceMaker

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello Mobilarians! :yipee:

What are your top 5 or top 3 cables for charging. I want to know because I am planning to buy a braided one.
I have a Hoco and Baseus chargers but for the cable I only have Remax.

I have read in a review that Remax does not have good qualty.
I want to be aware of the other brands that last long or have good quality for Cables.

Kindly don't include the expensive cables found in SM North Edsa Annex that are Php 1000+. Very expensive.

Thank you and hoping to know your experiences or brands.

:thanks:

Last edited:
I can only recommend for the cable from Miniso. Yung 5A cable nila nasa 180-190 ata yun. Nagkakaubusan ata ng ganun diyan sa Metro Manila.

Ugreen cables and romoss brand meron yun sa lazada. ang bilis pa mag charge hehehe

if you switch places a lot or tend to bring your cables wherever you go, I'd recommend getting cables from Anker. I usually go through a lot of cables as i mistreat my cables alot (ex. accidentally pull cables, jam them without care inside a bag, etc) but these ones i got from Anker are still working after quite a beating. Im guessing these cables are the ones you are mentioning worth 1000+ php.
else you can get the top selling braided ones with good reviews from lazada

It would not have been top choices if not 900 pesos and above.

1. Anker
2. Titan Fuse
3. Belkin
4. Ugreen

Back
Top Bottom