Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Trinity o One God

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1 Corinthians 12:4-6
Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
John 20:28-29
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Titus 3:4-6
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
Colossians 2:8-9
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Last edited:
Off Topic pero pwede na ring irelate. Nung tayong lahat ay mga maliliit pa cute at inosente pa tayo noon at nagaaral pa lang sa elementarya itinuro sa atin sa sibika na ang pamahalaan ay nahahati sa tatlong sangay: ehekutibo, lehislatibo, at hudisyal. Iba-iba ang function ng tatlo pero iisa lang ang nirerepresent ng bawat isa. Ang pamahalaan.

nice. hehe. pwedeng irelate sa:
1 Corinthians 12:4-6
Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

Last edited:
wag po sana kayo magagalit mga kaibigan
wala po talaga aral sa biblya ang trinity
at di po pwede sila maging isa

Kahit an0ng paliwanag ang gawin,mahirap maging tatlo ung isa..
Kahit greek,hebrew,english,latin,.Isa pa rin ung isa..Hindi pwedeng maging tatl0!

tsk tsk..
"...The human family is the closest analogy that mankind will ever come to concretely understanding the Blessed Trinity.

The creeds teach that while there is one God, He exists in three distinct persons. The bible, on the other hand, reveals that man is made in the 'image of God'. From these two truths, therefore, we can acknowledge that the complete image of God is found in the Triune understanding of Him.

This understanding of His Triune nature is reflected by the human family whose personal relationships approach the likeness of the Trinity.
There are multiple demonstrations of this truth.

Consider the unity of the Trinity which is reflected in the unity of the family. Or the "family of persons" which is found in both. The persons of the Trinity share the 'same substance ' while a human family becomes one flesh: wife with husband and parents with children.

There is also another element in the Trinity that lends itself to human likeness. The Nicene Creed professes this about the Trinity: "We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life who proceeds from the Father and the Son."

In Catholic theology, the Holy Spirit is said to proceed from the will of both the Father and the Son, or in other words, through the activity which they engage in, otherwise known as "love".

The Holy Spirit is poured forth through the exchange of love between the Father and the Son. This is why perhaps Jesus says to the Apostles: " Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." (John 16:7)

In the eternal economy of the Trinity, therefore, a person 'proceeds' from the love between two other persons. And so, the Holy Spirit is love 'proceeding' or 'coming from' the first two persons of the Blessed Trinity.

The human family has a rather striking parallel to this dynamic. The ultimate act of intimacy in a marriage mirrors the eternal exchange of love between the first two persons of the Trinity.

And like the eternal or continual procession of the Holy Spirit in the Trinity, the act of love between a man and a woman causes a 'procession' of another human person (i.e. the birth of a child).

Thus, it is precisely because the homosexual sex act is not ordered to the procession of another person, that it can never be a Trinitarian reflection of the divine essence.

Indeed, the sexual act itself, which is supposed to be a reflection of the Trinitarian relationship, becomes, through the homosexual act, a blasphemy against God since it ends up distorting the Trinitarian image of Him.

The human sexual act either affirms God's image or it distorts it. This is why all forms of contraceptive sex, including the homosexual act, are serious sins: they seek to create God in another image. It is anti-Trinitarian. ..."

http://catholic-legate.com/articles/antitrinity.html
eto pa:
253 The Trinity is One. We do not confess three Gods, but one God in three persons, the "consubstantial Trinity". The divine persons do not share the one divinity among themselves but each of them is God whole and entire: "The Father is that which the Son is, the Son that which the Father is, the Father and the Son that which the Holy Spirit is, i.e. by nature one God." In the words of the Fourth Lateran Council (1215), "Each of the persons is that supreme reality, viz., the divine substance, essence or nature."

234 The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is the central mystery of Christian faith and life. It is the mystery of God in himself. It is therefore the source of all the other mysteries of faith, the light that enlightens them. It is the most fundamental and essential teaching in the "hierarchy of the truths of faith". The whole history of salvation is identical with the history of the way and the means by which the one true God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, reveals himself to men "and reconciles and unites with himself those who turn away from sin".
consider this verse:
'I am going away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."
John 14:28 (English Standard Version)
yan ba?
well eto ang explanation:
The reason of this is, because the Father is greater than he, which, if it be a proper proof of that for which it is alleged (as no doubt it is), must be understood thus, that his state with his Father would be much more excellent and glorious than his present state; his returning to his Father (so Dr. Hammond) would be the advancing of him to a much higher condition than that which he was now in. Or thus, His going to the Father himself, and bringing all his followers to him there, was the ultimate end of his undertaking, and therefore greater than the means. Thus Christ raises the thoughts and expectations of his disciples to something greater than that in which now they thought all their happiness bound up. The kingdom of the Father, wherein he shall be all in all, will be greater than the mediatorial kingdom."
please dont argue using sola scriptura..
21 Reasons to reject Sola Scriptura
back read na lang para sa mga bagong nagpopost sa thread na to, hindi yung sige kayo ng sige..

Last edited:
The must foundation of your faith!!!

THERE IS ONLY BUT ONE GOD IN HEAVEN!

The proposition that serves as a ground for my discourse is that when men were permitted to be gone in heaven, he can only see one personality there. There is no place being it is on earth where another God exists, other than the Lord God Almighty. The Bible stated the following verses in the book of Isaiah, saying that:

God recognizes the existence of no other deities:

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither there was after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.” (Isaiah 43:10-11)

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, his redeemer the LORD of Host; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God…Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? Yea, there is no God; I know not any.” (Isaiah 44:6, 8)

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else…Tell ye and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declare this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.” (Isaiah 45:5, 6, 21, 22)

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God and there is none like me.” (Isaiah 46:9)

The scenario in which God wants to convey is that, looking in front of Him, on His left and on His right, and even at His back, He cannot find any other God. He is the first, and the last. And we know that being first; nobody comes ahead from being first. Likewise, no one comes later from the last. These are strong statements from God, implying that if there is somebody being with Him in heaven, that it is not a God, because He did not recognized the existence of any other deities. Therefore, anybody that came up as a God can be labeled as false god or else a god that was only formulated by man’s wisdom and categorized as demigod.

The belief on polytheistic theology is not consistent with the divine truth which God uttered in the Scriptures, declaring that He is only One. It is a man-made doctrine of polytheism from the pantheon of gods which they are striving to join. The proponents of this kind of theology admitted the difficulties of bringing a complete harmony in the concepts of oneness of God. To ease the complications, they resolved to a very compromising solution. They are reconciling their doctrinal premises by declaring the inconsistencies, a mystery. In effect, they are trying to refute the very God who declares His Being as a singular entity.

No other truth in the Bible receives more prominence than that of the being one of God. “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD” (Deuteronomy 6:4)

(Also, James 2:19; Galatians 3:20; 1 Timothy 2:5)

These revelations were asserted by over fifty passages from the Scriptures declaring positively that God is one and that there is no other.

“Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? We shall not die. O LORD, Thou hast ordained them for judgment and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.” (Habakkuk 1:12)

“God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise” (Habakkuk 3:3)

“For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour…” (Isaiah 43:3)

“Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel…I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel your king.” (Isaiah 43:14-15)

The oneness of God is in number, not a union of two, or three, or more entities to become one. This One meant numerical oneness. For it is so impossible that a “one” is also a “two”, “three”, or more. Otherwise, it is not really one at all. Thus, the confession of trinity is not of God. It is not biblical!

God cannot contradict Himself. “See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me…” (Deuteronomy 32:39).

Sabi sa trinity, ang 3 di0s daw ay magkakapantay..

Per0 bakit pa lumuh0d si jesus at nanalangin?
Kathang isip lang ng ta0 ang trinity..kasinungalingan!

3 persona, 1 Dios

Lumuhod si Hesus at nanalangin bilang halimbawa sa mga dapat gawin ng kaniyang mga alagad.

Yung term na "Trinity" kathang tao talaga. Pero yung kahulugan Biblikal.

One God, 3 personalities,, hirap intindihin noh?.. mahirap talaga dahil limitado lang utak nating mga tao kaya wag na magpakasira sa ulo kaiisip nito,, all you need is faith, and that's it,,

sa pagkakaalam ko hindi mababasa sa bible ang trinity..inimbento lang ito ng mga tao..

mismo ang Panginoong Jesus isa lang ang pinakakilala nyang isang tunay na Diyos ang Diyos AMA lamang at bukod sa kanya wala ng ibang Diyos..di nya sinabi na Diyos din ang espiritu ang Panginoong Jesus di nya pinakilalang Diyos sya tanging ang Diyos AMA lamang ang pinakilala nyang tunay at nag iisang Diyos

read John 17:3

Basan mo rin John 17:5. Kasi sa verse na yan. Magkasama na ang Ama at Anak. Dadalhin ka nyan sa John 1:1. Tapos yung John 1:1 dadalhin ka sa John 1:14. Tapos dadalhin ka sa John 10:30. Bale ba saka mo makikita yung Ama at Anak iisa. Tapos sa iba pang talata ng John ipapakilala ka sa Espiritu Santo. Bale Ama, Anak at Espiritu Santo na - yan Biblikal yan, tinatawag lang na Trinidad kasi tatlo.

ang sinasabing iisa dyan iisa sila ng layunin sa mga tao..kapag kasi binasa ng tao ang bibliya kung ano ang nakasulat yun na ang akala nilang totoo kase nakatago sa hiwaga ang bibliya..kung naniniwala ka sa trinity igagalang ko yun:pray:

One God...

Pero naniniwala ako sa trinity...

Father, Son, Holy Spirit..

There's only one true God with three personalities.

Siguro kasi ang pagkakaintindi nyo sa trinity is magkahiwalay? Wich is wrong. Mali yung tanong ng thread. Kung sasagutin ko man, ang sagot is Both..

Back
Top Bottom