Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Trinity o One God

i see, so, long story short, from old manuscript to KJV is the only authorized version out of many versions? tama po ba?.

spend my eternity? no offence po ha, but, i would not really rely my eternity on Books that were (taken out or put it in), coz what i know is this, correct me if im wrong, there are verses on old manuscripts that is not in the current Bible today, and also there are also verses on current Bible today that is no where to be found in the old manuscripts hence (taken out or put it in). please correct me if i'm wrong.

King James is the purest among all other translation there is. And about verses in the old manuscrips not found in the current translations and vice versa, wherever you may have read that from could be pertaining to the modern day translations, but not the KJV.

Let's make this simple, if you believe in the Bible, then you should consider the condition of your soul after you die. But if you don't, then that's an entirely different story.

As what Revelation 22:19-20 say, if you take away anything from the Word of God, then your name shall also be taken away from the book of life. And if you add anything to it, then all the plagues written in it shall also be added to you. Sounds scary to me.

But before we get any farther from the topic, let me just say that questioning the authenticity of the Trinity is like questioning our very existence here on earth. My point, being a part of the creation of God, all we should do is to trust and obey, and never question His wisdom.

That being said, trusting God is the same as trusting His Word. As what is written i n John 1:1, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And if we jump to verse 14 of John 1, it says 'And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us'. Which of course our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
King James is the purest among all other translation there is. And about verses in the old manuscrips not found in the current translations and vice versa, wherever you may have read that from could be pertaining to the modern day translations, but not the KJV.

Let's make this simple, if you believe in the Bible, then you should consider the condition of your soul after you die. But if you don't, then that's an entirely different story.

As what Revelation 22:19-20 say, if you take away anything from the Word of God, then your name shall also be taken away from the book of life. And if you add anything to it, then all the plagues written in it shall also be added to you. Sounds scary to me.

But before we get any farther from the topic, let me just say that questioning the authenticity of the Trinity is like questioning our very existence here on earth. My point, being a part of the creation of God, all we should do is to trust and obey, and never question His wisdom.

That being said, trusting God is the same as trusting His Word. As what is written i n John 1:1, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And if we jump to verse 14 of John 1, it says 'And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us'. Which of course our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

i see, i'm not sure if that's just about translation, its about someone who is taking out and putting in something in the Bible which is claiming to be the word of God, so, for me, who have been given a gift (logic and thinking) by God, would really think that, wait a minute, if the Bible is the word of God, and someone remove/put something on it which is not done by God, then, logically speaking, they are corrupting the word of God, isn't the case?.

sir, about the trinity, even Bible scholars cannot really explain it, some said its like this, some its like that, but at the end of the day, it all falls down to
"just believe on it" or "just have faith". whereas, the Bible doesn't even teach trinity. like, Jesus who always pray to the father directly, and not the son or holy spirit, the Bible even said in Corinthians that "God is not the author of confusion" right? so, it means that, whatever He said, must be clear and explicit, right?.

it's not about questioning his wisdom, by God who gave us intelligence and being rational on thinking, we must use it right? and not just believe and believe, because those who are joining singing competitions believe that they know how to sing, but, unfortunately, the evidence (their voice) doesn't do the same as what they believe.

i see, i'm not sure if that's just about translation, its about someone who is taking out and putting in something in the Bible which is claiming to be the word of God, so, for me, who have been given a gift (logic and thinking) by God, would really think that, wait a minute, if the Bible is the word of God, and someone remove/put something on it which is not done by God, then, logically speaking, they are corrupting the word of God, isn't the case?.

sir, about the trinity, even Bible scholars cannot really explain it, some said its like this, some its like that, but at the end of the day, it all falls down to
"just believe on it" or "just have faith". whereas, the Bible doesn't even teach trinity. like, Jesus who always pray to the father directly, and not the son or holy spirit, the Bible even said in Corinthians that "God is not the author of confusion" right? so, it means that, whatever He said, must be clear and explicit, right?.

it's not about questioning his wisdom, by God who gave us intelligence and being rational on thinking, we must use it right? and not just believe and believe, because those who are joining singing competitions believe that they know how to sing, but, unfortunately, the evidence (their voice) doesn't do the same as what they believe.

I respect your opinion my friend. So as not to make this a popcorn thread, I will no longer comment on this. Thanks and God bless! :)

I respect your opinion my friend. So as not to make this a popcorn thread, I will no longer comment on this. Thanks and God bless! :)

hi sir, if there was a word that made you or your congregation angry or displeased, please do forgive me as there was no intention on hurting you guys. thanks and may God guide us all to the straight path.

Trinity is one God...

tama ka dyan real christian kaba kasi ako trinity but one God the God head, the Son and the Holy Ghost or Spirit = God is composed of Three Person, ung iba kasi sinasabi nila like ung mga oness c Jesus Christis God and the God head is Jesus Christ 'and Jesus Christ is the Holy Ghost is not...very clear in the creation of Man, that God is not only composed in one person but three.. in the state of Genesis say "let US make man in OUR own image..." which is not only one but 2 or 3 person exist in time of creation of man

pasensya sa 'mga ONENess...the three Person in the word "GOD" is not only Jesus Christ exist but with the Father and Holy Spirit

HAYSSS... DAMI Comments. Pero Iisa talaga ang Diyos

Isa din ako catholic/Aglipayan Dati ngayon SECRET...

Wag nyo na pahirapan sarili nyo mga KA SB

TRINITY WALA NAMAN SA BIBLE YAN, MEANS KASINUNGALINGAN, GAWA GAWA LAMANG YAN NG MGA BOLAANG MGA PROPETA or Tagapangaral. MEANS inde yan approved ni GOD, d nga nakalagay sa BIBLE ng GOD

TAMA nga ang mga Muslim na Iisa lang ang GOD sa kanila nga galing ang ORIGINAL BIBLE(KORAN)

Eto Joke ko.

Minsan ang mga Catholic 3 times lang sumimba habambuhay na

Una sa Pagkabinyag
2nd sa Pagpapakasal
the last nasa kabaong na :lol:

Last edited:
There are many verses in the Bible that supports the "Doctrine of Trinity"
I Just give you this example. In Genesis 1:26
"Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

New Testament scholar Tom Schreiner (Southern Seminary) argues that (1) it is doubtful that the author of Genesis was specifically thinking about the Trinity when he used this expression, (2) it is doubtful that the earliest Israelites read it this way, but (3) it should still be understood as a reference to the Trinity when it is read as part of the whole canon of Scripture.

Here is his explanation:

Recent developments in hermeneutics, however, have rightly corrected an overemphasis on authorial intent. Interpreters of sacred Scripture must also consider the canonical shape of the Scriptures as whole, which is to say that we must also take into account the divine author of Scripture. Nor does appeal to a divine author open the door to arbitrariness or subjectivity, for the meaning of the divine author is communicated through the words and canon of Scripture. It is not the product of human creativity but is textually located and circumscribed.

A canonical approach supports a trinitarian reading, which is suggested by the actual words of the text and confirmed by the entire canon. The Spirit’s role in creation is signified by his “hovering over the face of the waters” (Gen. 1:2). Psalm 33:6 . . . probably alludes to the work of the Spirit, for the word “breath” is the word used for “Spirit” (rûaḥ), and hence here the writer attributes the creation of the world to the Spirit.

In light of the NT revelation on the divinity of the Spirit, it is warranted to see the Spirit as creator. The Son’s role as creator is even clearer from a canonical perspective. John’s Gospel commences, “In the beginning” (John 1:1), an unmistakable allusion to Gen. 1:1. Another allusion to Genesis immediately surfaces, for John 1:3 speaks of the role of the “Word” in the beginning, claiming that “all things were made” by the one who is the “Word.” Hence, the “Word” that spoke creation into existence (Gen. 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26) is identified as the Son of God—Jesus the Christ (John 1:14).

Hence, from a canonical perspective, the “let us” in Gen. 1:26 should be understood as a reference to the Trinity.

Last edited:
Ang isa sa mga katotohanan ng Kristiyanismo na mahirap ipaliwanag ay ang Trinity o Trinidad. Walang sapat na kaparaanan upang lubusan itong maipaliwanag. Ang Trinidad ay isang Biblikal na katuruan na imposibleng lubusang maunawaan ng isang tao. Ang Diyos ay kahanga-hanga at higit ang karunungan kaysa sa atin, kaya nga, wala tayong kakayahan na maunawaan Siya ng lubusan. Itinuturo ng Bibliya na ang Ama ay Diyos, na si Hesus ay Diyos, at ang Banal na Espiritu ay Diyos. Itinuturo din ng Bibliya na mayroon lamang iisang Diyos. Bagama't nauunawaan natin ang relasyon ng tatlong persona ng Trinidad sa bawat isa, sa kabuuan ay hindi ito kayang maunawaan ng isipan ng tao. Subalit hindi ito nangangahulugang hindi ito totoo o hindi ito itinuturo ng Bibliya.

Dapat isaisip ng mag-aaral na ang salitang “Trinidad” ay hindi ginamit sa Kasulatan. Ito ay salitang ginamit ng mga teologo sa pagtatangkang ilarawan ang Diyos, at ang katotohanang mayroong tatlong nabubuhay, na kapwa walang hanggang mga persona na bumubuo sa Diyos. Dapat unawain na HINDI itinuturo ng Bibliya sa anumang paraan na mayroong tatlong Diyos. Ang katuruan ng Trinidad ay isang Diyos sa tatlong persona. Walang mali sa paggamit ng salitang “Trinidad” sapagkat ito'y katumbas ng salitang “tatlong nabubuhay, kapwa walang hanggang mga persona sa iisang Diyos.” Kung problema para sa iyo ang pagintindi sa doktrinang ito, isipin mo ito: ang salitang lolo ay hindi ginamit sa Bibliya. Sa kabila noon, alam nating mayroong mga lolo sa Bibliya. Si Abraham ay ang lolo ni Jacob. Kaya't huwag kang maguluhan sa salitang “Trinidad.” Ang higit na mahalaga ay ang konsepto ng salitang “Trinidad” ay makikita sa Banal na Kasulatan.

Upang ang iyong pag-aalinlangan ay ganap na maisantabi, narito ang mga talata sa Bibliya na tumutukoy sa paksa ng Trinidad.

1) Mayroong iisang Diyos: Deuteronomio 6: 4; 1 Corinto 8:4; Galacia 3:20; 1 Timoteo 2:5;

2) Ang Trinidad ay binubuo ng tatlong persona: Genesis 1:1; 1:26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaias 6:8; 48:16; 61:1; Mateo 3:16-17; Mateo 28:19; 2 Corinto 13:14. Sa mga talata sa Lumang Tipan, ang kaalaman sa wikang Hebreo ay makatutulong. Sa Genesis 1:1, ang maramihang pangalang “Elohim” patungkol sa Diyos ay ginamit. Ang salitang ito ay nagsasaad na iisa ang Diyos ngunit ang ginamit na gramatiko ay sa paraang pangmaramihan. Sa Genesis 1:26; 3: 22; 11:7 at Isaias 6:8, ang maramihang panghalip sa Diyos na “Amin” ay ginamit. Ang Hebreong salita na”Elohim” na tumutukoy sa Diyos ay tumutukoy sa higit pa sa dalawa.

Sa wikang ingles, mayroon lamang dalawang anyo, isahan at maramihan. Sa Hebreo, mayroong tatlong anyo: isahan, dalawahan, at maramihan. Ang dalawahan ay saliang ginagamit na tanging para sa dalawa lamang. Sa Hebreo, ang dalawahang anyo ay ginagamit sa mga bagay na magkapares kagaya ng mga mata, at mga kamay. Ang salitang “Elohim” at ang panghalip na “Amin” ay nasa anyong maramihan - at iyon ay tiyak na higit pa sa dalawa - at posibleng tumutukoy sa tatlo (Ama, Anak, Banal na Espiritu). Sa aklat ng Isaias 48:16 at 61:1, ang Anak ay nagsasalita habang tinutukoy ang Ama at ang Banal na Espiritu. Ikumpara ang Isaias 61:1 sa Lucas 4:14-19 para makitang ang Anak ang nagsasalita. Inilalarawan ng Mateo 3:16-17 ang pagbabautismo kay Hesus. Makikita sa pangyayaring ito na ang Diyos Espiritu ay bumaba sa Diyos Anak habang ipino-proklama naman ng Diyos Ama ang kanyang saloobin tungkol sa Kanyang Anak. Ang Mateo 28:19 at 2 Corinto 13:14 ay halimbawa ng tatlong magka-ibang persona ng Trinidad. 3) Kinikilala ang bawat miyembro ng Trinidad sa iba't-ibang talata sa Bibliya: sa Lumang Tipan, ang salitang “PANGINOON” ay bukod sa “Panginoon” (Genesis 19:24; Hosea 1:4).

3) Sinasabi ng Kasulatan na ang “PANGINOON” ay may “Anak” (Awit 2:7, 12; Kawikaan 30:2-4). Ang Espiritu ay nagmula sa “PANGINOON” (Mga Bilang 27:18) at nagmula sa “Diyos” (Awit 51:10-12). Ang Diyos Anak ay mula sa Diyos Ama (Awit 45:6-7; Hebreo 1:8-9). Sa Bagong Tipan, sa aklat ng Juan 14:16-17, ipinahayag ni Hesus sa Ama ang tungkol sa pagpapadala ng isang “Katulong” na walang iba kundi ang Banal na Espiritu. Ito'y nagpapakita na hindi inaangkin ni Hesus ang Kanyang sarili bilang Ama o bilang Banal na Espiritu. Dapat ding isaalang-alang ang ilang pagkakataon sa Ebanghelyo kung saan nakikipag-usap si Hesus sa Diyos Ama. Siya ba ay nakikipag-usap sa kanyang sarili? Hindi! Nakikipag-usap Siya sa isa pang persona sa Trinidad - ang Diyos Ama.

4} Ang bawat miyembro ng Trinidad ay Diyos: Ang Ama ay Diyos: Juan 6:27; Roma 1:7; 1 Pedro 1:2. Ang Anak ay Diyos: Juan 1:1, 14; Roma 9:5; Colosas 2:9; Hebreo 1:8; 1 Juan 5:20. Ang Banal na Espiritu ay Diyos: Mga Gawa 5:3-4; 1 Corinto 3:16 (ang nananahan sa atin ay ang Banal na Espiritu - Roma 8:9; Juan 14:16-17; Mga Gawa 2:1-4).

5) Ang katayuan ng mga persona ng Trinidad: Ipinakikita ng Kasulatan na ang Banal na Espiritu ay nagpapasakop sa Ama at sa Anak, at ang Anak naman ay nagpapasakop sa Ama. Ito ay panloob na relasyon at hindi maipagkakaila ang pagka-Diyos ng alinmang persona sa Trinidad. Ito ay isang katuruan na hindi na kayang arukin ng limitado nating pag-iisip sapagkat ang Diyos ay walang hanggan. Tungkol sa Anak tingnan ang: Lukas 22:42; Juan 5:36; Juan 20:21; 1 Juan 4:14.Tungkol sa Banal na Espiritu tingnan ang: Juan 14:16; 14:26; 15:26; 16:7 at lalong lalo na ang Juan 16:13-14.

6) Ang gawain ng bawat miyembro ng Trinidad: Ang Ama ang pinanggalingan o may akda ng: 1) sanlibutan (1 Corinto 8:6; Pahayag 4:11); 2) ng banal na kapahayagan (Pahayag 1:1); 3) ng Kaligtasan (Juan 3:16-17); at 4) gawain ni Hesus bilang tao (Juan 5:17; 14:10). Ang Ama ang nagpasimula ng lahat ng mga bagay. Ang Anak ang kinatawan ng Ama at nagsakatuparan ng mga sumusunod na gawain: 1) ang paglalang at pag-papanatili ng sanlibutan (1 Corinto 8:6; Juan 1:3; Colossas 1:16-17); 2) Banal na kapahayagan (Juan 1:1; Mateo 11:27; Juan 16:12-15; Pahayag 1:1); ng Kaligtasan (2 Corinto 5:19; Mateo 1:21; Juan 4:4 2). Ginawa lahat ito ng Ama sa pamamagitan ng Anak, na gumaganap bilang kanyang kinatawan. Ang Banal na Espiritu naman na nagmula sa Ama at Anak ang gumaganap ng mga sumusunod na gawain: 1) ang paglalang at pagpapanatili ng sanlibutan (Genesis 1:2; Job 26:13; Awit 104:30); 2) Banal na kapahayagan (Juan 16:12-15; Efeso 3:5; 2 Pedro 1:21); 3) ang kaligtasan (Juan 3:6; Titus 3:5; 1 Pedro 1:2); at 4) ang mga Gawa ni Hesus (Isaias 61:1; Mga Gawa 10:38).

Ang Ama ang may lalang ng lahat ng bagay at ito ay sa pamamagitan ng Banal na Espiritu. Wala sa mga kilalang halimbawa ang ganap at eksaktong makapaglalarawan sa “Trinidad.” Ang Ama, Anak at Banal na Espiritu ay hindi mga bahagi lamang ng Diyos kundi bawat isa sa Kanila ay Diyos. Ang paglalarawan gamit ang tubig ay isang magandang halimbawa ngunit bigo pa rin itong ipaliwanag ang “Trinidad.” Ang likido, singaw, at yelo ay mga anyo ng tubig. Ang Ama, Anak at Banal na Espiritu ay hindi anyo lang ng Diyos, ang bawat isa sa Kanila ay tunay na Diyos. Samakatuwid, habang ang ganitong paglalarawan ay magbibigay sa atin ng larawan ng Trinidad, ang nasabing larawan ay hindi eksaktong magkapagpapaliwanag sa Trinidad. Ang walang hanggang Diyos ay hindi kayang ipaliwanag ng limitadong isipan ng tao. Sa halip na ituon ang pansin sa pagpapaliwananag saTrinidad, sikapin nating ituon ang pansin sa kadakilaan, kawalang hanggan at kaluwalhatian ng Diyos. “Napakasagana ng kayamanan ng Diyos! Di maarok ang kayamanan, karunungan at kaalaman ng Diyos! Hindi malirip ang Kanyang mga panukala at pamamaraan! Gaya ng nasusulat: Sapagka't sino ang nakakaalam sa pag-iisip ng Panginoon, O sino ang naging tagapayo Niya?” (Roma 11:33-34).
[
/FONT]

Trinity is One essence - three person.
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit
They are all equally God.. so they are not One God instead they are ALL God.

Trinity is One essence - three person.
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit
They are all equally God.. so they are not One God instead they are ALL God.

Wala po yata sa Bible yung 'ALL God'.

Last edited:
Matthew 28:19

If one of them is not equal, then it can be remove. Pero you have to baptize everyone In the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

You cannot completely follow and be like Christ without the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Three distinct persons in one Godhead. In other words, only ONE GOD.

As what is mentioned in 1 John 5:7 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Pag ang bible nyo po ay hindi King James Version, putol po ang verse na ito. Wala po ito sa NIV, ESV, ISV and other new translation bibles. You see, Satan has been attacking the Word of God since then.

So stick to the pure Word of God which is the KJV. Peace.

Last edited:
Three distinct persons in one Godhead. In other words, only ONE GOD.

As what is mentioned in 1 John 5:7 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Pag ang bible nyo po ay hindi King James Version, putol po ang verse na ito. Wala po ito sa NIV, ESV, ISV and other new translation bibles. You see, Satan has been attacking the Word of God since then.

So stick to the pure Word of God which is the KJV. Peace.

Kaya meron ganyan na ibang versions dahil kung hindi mo maintindihan yung mga words sa bible, may alternative ka , pwede rin siyang references mo para mai-share mo ang Word ni God. What if kung hindi maintindihan yung tagapakinig sayo syempre maboboring yan , Tama? So, kaya meron ganyan eh lahat naman ng mga gumawa niyan is mga Bible Scholars yan. Dapat din i-reflect and medidate kung ano ang laman ng mga salita ni God sa Bible. Agad agad Satan? Makikita mo lang kung mali or nai-twist na yung mga ginamit na salita diyan, dun ka na magdududa.

Last edited:
Kaya meron ganyan na ibang versions dahil kung hindi mo maintindihan yung mga words sa bible, may alternative ka , pwede rin siyang references mo para mai-share mo ang Word ni God. What if kung hindi maintindihan yung tagapakinig sayo syempre maboboring yan , Tama? So, kaya meron ganyan eh lahat naman ng mga gumawa niyan is mga Bible Scholars yan. Dapat din i-reflect and medidate kung ano ang laman ng mga salita ni God sa Bible. Agad agad Satan? Makikita mo lang kung mali or nai-twist na yung mga ginamit na salita diyan, dun ka na magdududa.

Ay wow, protected si satan. Sige sige, tanong ko na lang, bakit aalisin yung isa sa mga pinaka important na doctrinal verse such as the Trinity?

Tsaka ano hindi maintindihan sa King James? Thee, Thou, Ye, Thy, Thine? Itanong mo lang at ipapaindindi ko sayo. Peace.

Ay wow, protected si satan. Sige sige, tanong ko na lang, bakit aalisin yung isa sa mga pinaka important na doctrinal verse such as the Trinity?

Tsaka ano hindi maintindihan sa King James? Thee, Thou, Ye, Thy, Thine? Itanong mo lang at ipapaindindi ko sayo. Peace.

Kaya nawawala yung iba diyan na verses sa Bible eh nandun na sa Footnotes. makikita mo yan sa baba ng mga ibang versions ng Bible para maiguide ka. kaya meron ganyan is para may references tayo pag gumagawa tayo ng daily journals / devotions.

Ok lang din naman yung KJV kasi yan yung pinakamalapit and detailed sa mga old manuscripts scrolls.

And Important naman diyan is yung communication between you and God, para mabigyan ka niya ng Wisdom.

Last edited:
Kaya nawawala yung iba diyan na verses sa Bible eh nandun na sa Footnotes. makikita mo yan sa baba ng mga ibang versions ng Bible para maiguide ka. kaya meron ganyan is para may references tayo pag gumagawa tayo ng daily journals / devotions.

Ok lang din naman yung KJV kasi yan yung pinakamalapit and detailed sa mga old manuscripts scrolls.

And Important naman diyan is yung communication between you and God, para mabigyan ka niya ng Wisdom.

Long discussion ito with regards to the footnotes kaibigan.

I respect your opinion. Peace.

Is God a Trinity?

The Bible’s answer
Many Christian denominations teach that God is a Trinity. However, note what the Encyclopædia Britannica states: “Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.”

In fact, the God of the Bible is never described as being part of a Trinity. Note these Bible passages:

“Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.”—Deuteronomy 6:4.

“You, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”—Psalm 83:18.

“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”—John 17:3.

“God is only one.”—Galatians 3:20.

Back
Top Bottom