Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Root MyPhone Rio 2 Fun

[SD]Maverick

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Part 1: Unboxing the new MyPhone Rio 2 Fun

This is a quick unboxing of the MyPhone Rio 2 Fun I purchased for my Mum from MyPhone's store outlet located in Robinson's Galleria.
Pictures to follow. Mabagal net sa bahay.

Part 2: Technical Specifications:

MyPhone Rio 2 Fun Specifications

Part 3: Rooting

Disclaimer: I will not assume responsibility for any document, file, or data you might loose by following the procedures provided below. Backup your documents, file, or data and proceed with caution and at your own risk.
By following the procedure stated below, you agreed that you are well aware of the possible risks that is encapsulated in modifying your phone and that I - as the author of this thread, will not take any responsibility for any document, file, or data that you might loose.

Procedure:
1. Download Kingroot v.4.5.0.803

2. Download Terminal Emulator

3. Sideload Kingroot v.4.5.0.803 to your phone
NOTE: By default, Android only allows apps to be installed via Google Play Store. In order for you to side load apps, go to Settings, Security and enable Unknown Sources option.

4. Side load Terminal Emulator

5. Open the Kingroot app and follow the on-screen instructions to root your phone.

6. Extract Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v2.4.zip to your phone's internal storage

7. Open Terminal Emulator, type the following and press Enter
Code:
[INDENT]Su
[/INDENT]

8. Kingroot will prompt you if you want to grant Terminal Emulator root access Tap Grant and type the following
Code:
[INDENT]sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh[COLOR=#555555][FONT=HelveticaNeue]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/INDENT]
9. Allow the script to finish. Once it is done, it will automatically open SuperSU

10. Update the SU Binary, select Normal, then select Reboot once it is done updating.

Credits:
MrW0lf
Rajesh Patel
Chainfire
Jack Palevich

Last edited:
gusto ko i-try ito, sino nasubukan at naging successful? Thanks

Working to. Tried and tested na yan.

Back
Top Bottom