Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ TUTORIAL ]Hackintosh Basic Guide [MAC on PC]

I've checked the manufacturer's website kaya ko nasabing walang support :noidea:
It's a ricoh mp c2030
Kahit linux wala eh :slap:
And it's too much of a hassle to work on osx and reboot if i need to print something. Maybe kung may spare hdd ako, pwede ko gawin yun... But there's just nothing in osx that i can't do in Windows yet. Until i find that compelling reason to do, i don't think i need to install it as a dual boot :noidea:

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openprinting/macosx/pxlmono

OsX was geared towards multimedia productions. unless and until you are into that, there's no other compelling reason why you should shift sa OsX.

BUT, imho, i find the OsX a much more stable platform even for the daily grind.

balita sa inyo dito? ok na Sierra? stable na ba? Bumigay GTX 560 Ti ko kakalaro ko langhiya. mag rereinstall ako naka GTX 960 na ako.

Matagal naba 560 mo? Nag overheat?

oo matagal na din. almost 2yrs ko na ginagamit haha. oo overheat din. sbi sa tipidpc un daw sakit ng mga 560ti madalas nag ooverheat papaayos ko sana kaso pinapabili ako ng ibang gpu cooler kaya bumili nlang ako ng gtx 960 nalang.

naka 10.12.2 na ako, ok naman.

nice nice. mahaba habang download nnaman to hahah! ayos specs ng pc mo huh. hahahha trip ko mag i7 3770 kaso parang di ko pa need ng extra juice ahahah.

nice nice. mahaba habang download nnaman to hahah! ayos specs ng pc mo huh. hahahha trip ko mag i7 3770 kaso parang di ko pa need ng extra juice ahahah.

matagal na sa akin to, 4 years na yata (it was the greatest and the latest that time, hahaha). suits my needs pa naman, and still working, so no complaints :-)

kailangan po ba sa mac na pc din gagawin ung usb installer??wla po ako mapag gawaan na mac eh.??wla na po ba ibang way??

8h4Yjpx.png

NRf20jA.png

- - - Updated - - -

dWhG2FM.png

my amd a10 5800k build vanilla install

ISbGTmh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

AMD a10 5800k din po ako
un lang 1gb 6670 ddr5 ung video card ko pano po mag install ng mac OS?

dlod ka ng working kernel sa gusto mung version ng macOS at chameleon bootloader,,native support yang dgpu m,,hnpin m nlng sa hackintosh group sa fb nipost kng working config

nasa 120gb ssd po kasi windows 7 ko

tapos my 1tb ako for storage

- - - Updated - - -

pa tut hehehe

Back
Top Bottom