Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tutorial: Rooting Huawei Y6 Pro TIT-U02

maricrisf

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Space Stone

Annyeong Huawei TIT-U02 users.

After spending some time searching how to root this unit, finally I have found one.
Just rooted my phone yesterday kaya ishi-share ko na lang.

Rooted Phone: Huawei TIT-U02 Android 5.1 with Build Number TIT-U02C567B101.
By the way, my built-in camera didn't work (I am not sure if due to rooting or dahil sa nahulog tong phone ko flat na flat. :D) but I just installed third party camera app so okay lang.

So here are the step-by-step guide. Credits to MinistryofSolutions

REMINDER:
As always proceed at your own risk. Make a back-up of your important files for this will reset your phone.

STEP 1: UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER.

• Visit Huawei website HERE, register first then fill-in the necessary details.

attachment.php

After pressing Commit, Bootloader code will appear. Jot it down for you will be needing it in the next step.
If your phone did not give you Product ID, proceed to
ADDITIONAL GUIDE.

• Enable OEM unlock and usb debugging (Tap Build Number multiple times until Developer Options appear)
  • Download needed files HERE
  • Extract the downloaded files, and double click MAF32.exe (CMD window will appear)

• attachment.php

• Connect your phone (Must be turned on) for easy detection. On your phone check "always allow for this computer."
  • Type " adb devices " to check if your phone has been detected by pc/laptop. If your Phone's Serial # is under the List of Devices attached you are good to proceed.
  • Then type ” adb reboot-bootloader “ then press Enter
  • Your phone should restart in fastboot mode. (Red characters, Fastboot mode in the bottom part)
  • Now unlock bootloader by typing this command ” fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxx ” where xxx should be your code. Hit enter on keyboard and wait until it finishes.
  • After bootloader unlock, restart your phone. You will know that unlocking is truly successful for your phone is like a brand new one. :D

STEP 2: INSTALLING CUSTOM RECOVERY (TWRP)

• Copy files from Root folder (downloded in the previous step) to your sd card or internal storage.
  • Check again if USB debugging enable, then again open MAF32.exe
  • Type ” adb reboot-bootloader
  • Phone should enter fastboot, then type ” fastboot flash recovery recovery.img ” and press enter.
  • If recovery flashing is successful you will see Finished OK… message

STEP 3: ROOTING

• Now type “fastboot reboot ”, before pressing enter button, hold volume up button and keep holding until you see startup menu, and choose recovery option in menu.
  • Once you have entered in TWRP recovery mode, just press install and then press install image button. chose boot file ” boot.img ” that you have copied earlier. and replace it with boot when asked. swipe to flash.
  • Then go back , Tap on install and select ” SuperSU-v2.79-SYSTEMMODE ” file, and swipe to install.
  • Once completed, reboot your phone. It will take longer than the usual reboot. (I thought my phone was in bootloop..kkkkk)
  • CONGRATULATIONS. Root has been successfully installed on your phone.
  • Install Root Checker to be 110% sure.

ADDITIONAL GUIDE:

If you followed the steps and no issues encountered, good for you. :D
Ako, I was stuck in Unlocking bootloader since walang nag-aappear when I hit *#*#1357946#*#* on keypad.

1. Get Product ID. If your phone did not give you your Product ID just like me. Download [url"http://viwright.com/64bd"]THIS [/url] program to generate yours.
attachment.php

Input Phone Model: HUAWEI TIT-U02
Phone's IMEI: (Just use IMEI1)
Product ID will then appear, use that in the Huawei website.

For Non-huawei TIT-U02 users, you can also try the Unlocking bootloader method for it will not cause any harm if ever failure. Na.try ko na din na unsuccessful.

Attachments

• Screenshot (213).png
    Screenshot (213).png
    37.4 KB · Views: 857
  • Screenshot (215).png
    Screenshot (215).png
    39 KB · Views: 860

After spending some time searching how to root this unit, finally I have found one.

By the way, my built-in camera didn't work (I am not sure if due to rooting or dahil sa nahulog tong phone ko flat na flat. :D) but I just installed third party camera app so okay lang.

REMINDER:
As always proceed at your own risk. Make a back-up of your important files for this will reset your phone.

After pressing Commit, Bootloader code will appear. Jot it down for you will be needing it in the next step.
ADDITIONAL GUIDE.

• Enable OEM unlock and usb debugging (Tap Build Number multiple times until Developer Options appear)
  • Extract the downloaded files, and double click MAF32.exe (CMD window will appear)

• http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1231774&stc=1
  • Connect your phone (Must be turned on) for easy detection. On your phone check "always allow for this computer."
  • Type " adb devices " to check if your phone has been detected by pc/laptop. If your Phone's Serial # is under the List of Devices attached you are good to proceed.
  • Your phone should restart in fastboot mode. (Red characters, Fastboot mode in the bottom part)
  • Now unlock bootloader by typing this command ” fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxx ” where xxx should be your code. Hit enter on keyboard and wait until it finishes.
  • After bootloader unlock, restart your phone. You will know that unlocking is truly successful for your phone is like a brand new one. :D

• Copy files from Root folder (downloded in the previous step) to your sd card or internal storage.
  • Phone should enter fastboot, then type ” fastboot flash recovery recovery.img ” and press enter.

• Now type “fastboot reboot ”, before pressing enter button, hold volume up button and keep holding until you see startup menu, and choose recovery option in menu.
  • Once you have entered in TWRP recovery mode, just press install and then press install image button. chose boot file ” boot.img ” that you have copied earlier. and replace it with boot when asked. swipe to flash.
  • Then go back , Tap on install and select ” SuperSU-v2.79-SYSTEMMODE ” file, and swipe to install.
  • Once completed, reboot your phone. It will take longer than the usual reboot. (I thought my phone was in bootloop..kkkkk)

ADDITIONAL GUIDE:

Ako, I was stuck in Unlocking bootloader since walang nag-aappear when I hit *#*#1357946#*#* on keypad.

1. Get Product ID. If your phone did not give you your Product ID just like me. Download [url"http://viwright.com/64bd"]THIS [/url] program to generate yours.
http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1231785&stc=1

For Non-huawei TIT-U02 users, you can also try the Unlocking bootloader method for it will not cause any harm if ever failure. Na.try ko na din na unsuccessful.

ts.. my iba ka pa bang link sa product id generator? di na kasi available sa mediashare...

I-set mo yung language ng phone mo sa chinese, saka mo itype yung *#*#1357946#*#* lalabas yung product id.
Thanks

Salamat ts, haha. kaka root ko lang nung akin. smooth na smooth.
:yipee:

Last edited:
boss, nag boot loop na ko. may nabura akong file. haha. pano ko iinstall yung stock recovery galing sa site ng huawei sa phone ko. thanks.

Hi thanks for sharing po. Kaso me problema ako papi. I messed up the partitions. Baka meron po kayo stock rom or baka pwede gamitin ung update file from huawei, kindly inform us noobs po. hehe

Thank's! ng marami TS galing na root ko n den y6 pro ko hehe..

boss, nag boot loop na ko. may nabura akong file. haha. pano ko iinstall yung stock recovery galing sa site ng huawei sa phone ko. thanks.
Hi there, okay na ba ang phone mo? save it to your sdcard then install via recovery mode.

Hi thanks for sharing po. Kaso me problema ako papi. I messed up the partitions. Baka meron po kayo stock rom or baka pwede gamitin ung update file from huawei, kindly inform us noobs po. hehe

pwede gamitin yung update, install it through recovery lang.

pa update naman po, step 1 palang ako failed na, nagana pa po ba ito? thanks

pa update naman po, step 1 palang ako failed na, nagana pa po ba ito? thanks

working po ito if you follow every single step carefully..what problem naman na.encounter mo?

dun po sa step1 nyo pagenter ko ng unlock tapos yung code.
nakalagay failed to boot

down ang server ng huawei any way para maunlock ang bootloader

REMINDER:

ADDITIONAL GUIDE.

ADDITIONAL GUIDE:

working pa po ba ito?

I-set mo yung language ng phone mo sa chinese, saka mo itype yung *#*#1357946#*#* lalabas yung product id.
Thanks

Salamat ts, haha. kaka root ko lang nung akin. smooth na smooth.
:yipee:

boss salamat.nakuha ko na product id.hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

REMINDER:

ADDITIONAL GUIDE.

ADDITIONAL GUIDE:

boss may problema ba bootloader code?View attachment 346582

Attachments

• huawei.png
    huawei.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 10
boss salamat.nakuha ko na product id.hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

boss may problema ba bootloader code?View attachment 1262087

It means hindi na mag.proprovide ang Huawei ng Bootloader Code, since it is the official way and hindi na accessible meron din naman unofficial Way. Will share if magka.time na ako or pwede mo din i.search

pahelp po ts kung pano mag root sa oppo f1s a1601 android 5.1..maraming salamat po

Back
Top Bottom