Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUTORIALS] Nokia N900

sana nga fully working na lahat ng function sa nitdroid next update para pwde na mgpalit palit ng os.. na install ko na ang vpn wala nga lang ako globe, tm ako eh :upset:

sir topet,
bout po dun sa oenvpn,pag andun na po sa may cobfiguratin,pipili po ba ng isa dun sa modes?

edit:ok na po yung openvpn sir topet.salamas ng marami.hehehe

Hi friend,

Gl!d to know it's working for you. :) Sorry delayed ang responses ko,nasa work pa ako eh...pero online lang ako maghapon,I'm testing kasi kung okay talaga ang Free Internet for the N900. So far so good!

sana nga fully working na lahat ng function sa nitdroid next update para pwde na mgpalit palit ng os.. na install ko na ang vpn wala nga lang ako globe, tm ako eh :upset:

Hi Friend,

May nabalitaan ako sa Internet namay ginagawa para ma-run ang mga Android Apps natively sa Maemo or MeeGo. if ever,good news yun para sa atin. :) Pero i'll still try yung NITDroid installation to Internal memory. Yung sa TM,di ako alam kung anong itetext para makuha ang settings eh. Try mo na lang siguro bumili ng Globe para mas madali. :)

hehe wala na pong pag asa tm users sa fbt..bili na lang ako globe.hehe..sige bro update mo nalang kami mga newbie sa nitdroid..matatagalan pa siguro yan bro..

kumustang openpvn? kung di nyo kya kabagalan nang airvpn meron sa web and internet section nang symbianize mas mabilis dun me 1Mbps+ me free meron ding premium

@jayjay,
bro,sa ngayon ok naman sya.naeexpire po ba tong airvpn?pwede po pahingi na lang link para dun sa sinabi nyo.

TIA!!!

hindi naman kaso nababagalan ako sa airvpn, yung gamit ko 1mbps at 150 kbps transfer rate. try mo video streaming kung mabagal.

Friends,

Update: nasira ang DSL modem ko, and baka bukas pa mapalitan. So napag-tripan ko na i-try yung same procedures na ginawa ko sa N900, but this time sa desktop computer ko ginawa. Gumana pa rin. :) Free Internet for desktop (or laptop) computer using the Nokia N900 (Globe zero prepaid balance)! :D Tutorial to follow. ;)

:nice: Pwede ko po ba i-link ito sa thread ko? May mga bumibisita din kasi dun na n900 users.

:nice: Pwede ko po ba i-link ito sa thread ko? May mga bumibisita din kasi dun na n900 users.

Hi Friend,

Sure thing,as long as you give due credit to where it's due.

sir pwede ko rin po ba bigay yung link ng tutorial nyo?dun ko po sana post sa tcp,sa thread po ng n900.

ang lufet talaga ng n900.hehehe.
sir topet,may iba pa po bang ibang site pwera sa airvpn na free din makakuha ng config file?

I am having a problem using aircrack-ng. I did each step what topet2k12001 had explained but when I start airodump-ng for capturing a packets, the column #Data stays 0. :upset: It doesn't get any packets ? Is there anyone who can help me out what to do. Thanks in advance !

I am having a problem using aircrack-ng. I did each step what topet2k12001 had explained but when I start airodump-ng for capturing a packets, the column #Data stays 0. :upset: It doesn't get any packets ? Is there anyone who can help me out what to do. Thanks in advance !

Hi Videv,

Friend, welcome to the thread. :)

A few questions so that we can help:

1. Are you trying to crack your own router (for practice)?
2. Is the target router protected with WEP? or WPA/WPA2?
3. Have you already installed the bleeding-edge wireless drivers for the N900 (that enables packet injection)?
4. In your current N900 setup, do you have the stock kernel or do you have the power kernel?

Thanks. :)

1) Yes I am trying to crack my own router.
2) The router is with WEP encryption

I have power kernel (Maemo 2.6.28.10power46-wl1) with loaded bleeding-edge wireless drivers and still have problems :weep:

Also when I - aireplay-ng -3 -b [MAC of the access point] -h [MAC of the wifi card] wlan0" - the program starts with (got 0 ARP requests and 0 ACRS send 0 packets)

I have been doing each step of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRSxQ7UoAc

The weird thing is that I am able to do a fake identification when I type this command - "aireplay-ng -1 0 -a [MAC of the access point] -h [MAC of the wifi card] wlan0" - It's says that the attack is successful.

I really don't know what is going on with my phone :noidea:

Thanks again for trying you to help me I really appreciate it !!!

1) Yes I am trying to crack my own router.
2) The router is with WEP encryption

I have power kernel (Maemo 2.6.28.10power46-wl1) with loaded bleeding-edge wireless drivers and still have problems :weep:

Also when I - aireplay-ng -3 -b [MAC of the access point] -h [MAC of the wifi card] wlan0" - the program starts with (got 0 ARP requests and 0 ACRS send 0 packets)

I have been doing each step of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRSxQ7UoAc

The weird thing is that I am able to do a fake identification when I type this command - "aireplay-ng -1 0 -a [MAC of the access point] -h [MAC of the wifi card] wlan0" - It's says that the attack is successful.

I really don't know what is going on with my phone :noidea:

Thanks again for trying you to help me I really appreciate it !!!

Hi Friend,

Not a problem. :)

In this thread I have consolidated all posted tutorials at the first page. Here's the direct link to my tutorial: http://www.symbianize.com/showpost.php?p=5165071&postcount=32.

I noticed that the video you followed is the video from the tutorial at talk.maemo.org. I recognized it immediately because in your post, you used the aireplay-ng command (which I never used when I crack WEP-protected networks with my N900). I did not follow that one and used a different one instead. The link to the video is in the link that I just gave you.

Please try it without having to load/enable the bleeding-edge wireless driver (I tried it without the driver because the uploader of the YouTube video said that he just did it "all stock" meaning no bleeding-edge driver enabled). When I tried it, I already had the bleeding-edge (with the bundled power kernel) installed, but I did not load/enable the wireless driver. :)

Good luck, and let us know the results. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom