Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ubuntu linux post everything hir...

and one thing sir what should i download

gyachi_1.1.48-1~ubuntu11_amd64.deb (2.1 MiB)
gyachi_1.1.48-1~ubuntu11_i386.deb (2.1 MiB)
gyachi_1.1.48-1~ubuntu11_lpia.deb (2.1 MiB)

????

my laptop is intel centino
64mb family set video card
1k mb of ram

thx
download d file gyachi_1.1.48-1~ubuntu11_i386.deb (2.1 MiB)
thn right click the file
then choose open w/ GDEBI Package installer

Last edited:
sir salamat.

sir paano kung hindi available yung 1280x800 resolution?
ganito lumabas nung ininput ko 1280x800

means the driver is not installed so it just defaulted to that reso
check the hardware drivers system>administration>hardware drivers
if there is available drive for ur VC and activate it

download d file gyachi_1.1.48-1~ubuntu11_i386.deb (2.1 MiB)
thn right click the file
then choose open w/ GDEBI Package installer

thx bro salamat

panopag right click wlng GDEBI Package installer??

pwede rib ba to sa kubuntu?

salamat sa mga reply update ko lang ayoko mawala kasi tong thread ask ko lang ano mas maganda para sainyo?

-windows
-linux (ubuntu,kubuntu,,,,)
??/???

salamat sa mga reply update ko lang ayoko mawala kasi tong thread ask ko lang ano mas maganda para sainyo?

-windows
-linux (ubuntu,kubuntu,,,,)
??/???

for me I stick to linux...for everything else there's mastercard...(lolz)
i wish that life can be a sudo apt-get install -f thing

Last edited:
i got dis eror pls help

Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: libltdl3 (>= 1.5.2-2)

anyways...

type this

apt-cache search libltdl

you'll find this(or the libltdl3 or greater)
libltdl7 - A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool

install dependency
sudo apt-get install libltdl7

install now the package
dpkg -i <filename.deb>

install the codecs
sudo apt-get install gyachi-codecs

Last edited:
Mabuhay ang open-source! Mabuhay ang ubuntu! :D

Just to keep the thread alive! :D

just installed the new ubuntu jaunty (before I had the intrepid) and it's got better and always have 24/7 community support it is one closest thing to windows =)

tried the new ext4 file system...cool

Paano po ba gawing ext4 ang file system kasi pag nag install ako ng jaunty wala ako nakikita nyan. pls help.....

hello ask ko lang panu ba i test ang webcam ko sa ubuntu 9.10?di ko kasi alam eh..gusto kasi ng ermats ko lagyan ng yahoo with video call..

hello ask ko lang panu ba i test ang webcam ko sa ubuntu 9.10?di ko kasi alam eh..gusto kasi ng ermats ko lagyan ng yahoo with video call..

Hi Friend,

Not sure kung may nakasagot na sa tanong mo...pero sa Ubuntu (10.04, haven't tried any previous version since this is my first version of trying Linux-based OS), may pre-installed na application, tawag dun ay "System Testing". It can be accessed by clicking on System-->Administration.

If you can't find, check if it's already installed. Go to Ubuntu Software Center and type System Testing. If it is already installed you will see the said application and it has a green check mark.

You can test almost all aspects of your PC with this one. Don't forget to attach the device first! Hope this helps. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• screenshot04.jpeg
    screenshot04.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot-Ubuntu Software Center.png
    Screenshot-Ubuntu Software Center.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 72
Paano po ba gawing ext4 ang file system kasi pag nag install ako ng jaunty wala ako nakikita nyan. pls help.....

i format it using cfdisk c: btw i shift to slackware...like it simple

Ganda tong thread na to..itn gamit namin don sa shop kasi na raid un shop na tinatrabahoan ko..peo diko pa try mag install ng mga driver like mga printer o ano paman like games..pano ba basic command nyan pag nag install ka kunwari printer o webcam..tnx in advance

kakainstall ko lang din ng ubuntu 10 last week kaso sa virtualbox pa lang. pinagaaralan ko muna. tapos madudual boot na ko pag mejo ok ok na. hehehehe...

kakainstall ko lang din ng ubuntu 10 last week kaso sa virtualbox pa lang. pinagaaralan ko muna. tapos madudual boot na ko pag mejo ok ok na. hehehehe...

Hi Friend,

May parang virtualization-style na installation ang Ubuntu 10.04 that you may also want to try.

Go to the main website of Ubuntu (www.ubuntu.com) and click on "Download Ubuntu".

attachment.php

Look for something that says "If you're running Windows" and then click on the link. By the way, the screenshot below is also the page that gives you illustrated how-to's if you want to just try Ubuntu, or if you want to really install it, as well as options to run it from a USB or a CD as a "Live CD".

attachment.php

Going back to "If you're running Windows"...if you click on the link for going to the page where you can download the Windows Installer, it also contains illustrated how-to's.

attachment.php

To view the illustrated how-to's, just click on "Show me how" links on the Ubuntu website as you go along. I'm relatively a new user of Ubuntu myself, and masasabi ko medyo user- and newbie-friendly naman ang website as well as yung OS.

Hope this helps. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot-Ubuntu homepage | Ubuntu - Mozilla Firefox.png
    Screenshot-Ubuntu homepage | Ubuntu - Mozilla Firefox.png
    408.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot-Download | Ubuntu - Mozilla Firefox.png
    Screenshot-Download | Ubuntu - Mozilla Firefox.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot-Download | Ubuntu - Mozilla Firefox-1.png
    Screenshot-Download | Ubuntu - Mozilla Firefox-1.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
otor pa help naman, paano ba ma install ung mga windows based na cds kasi ung video card ko na cd ayaw ma read pati na ung Epson cx4800 ko..:weep: is there any ubuntu software na pwde mo ma recommend?? thanks otor!!! cheers!!!:yipee::thumbsup: yung version pala nang ubuntu ko ay ung 10.4 LTS

Last edited:
otor pa help naman, paano ba ma install ung mga windows based na cds kasi ung video card ko na cd ayaw ma read pati na ung Epson cx4800 ko..:weep: is there any ubuntu software na pwde mo ma recommend?? thanks otor!!! cheers!!!:yipee::thumbsup: yung version pala nang ubuntu ko ay ung 10.4 LTS

Hi Friend,

You mean CD as in Compact Disc?

1. Are you trying to install drivers for your video card and printer (i.e. you are trying to load your drivers from CD)?
2. When you say ayaw ma-read, paano? You mean paglagay mo ng CD hindi nakikita at all sa Ubuntu? Or do you mean na ayaw mag-install ng CD?
2. Ano yung specs ng video card mo (Manufacturer/Brand, Model, Memory, Slot type etc.)?

Tip ko rin sayo if you are already using Ubuntu, please download the following from the "Ubuntu Software Center". Paki-sundin na lang yung instructions sa post #53 to install them:

1. Sysinfo
2. Device Manager

Last edited:
sir topet2k12001 thanks for your reply... eto po ung sagot sa mga tanong mo:
1.yes
2.i mean po ma read nya pero ayaw ma install, meron icon nakalagay sa desktop, tinry ko ung Wine na software indi ma read e.
3.ati radeon po 256mb pci slot to... paano ma check ung model sir????:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom