Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

^^ andito pala ang mga hindi maswerte sa pag-ibig :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, to the person I chose to be with, yes, I would prefer to say chose, not love, because I know for sure that I will not love you every day but will still and always choose you, despite and under any circumstances. When the time comes that you no longer need me or choose to be with someone else, I will happily let you go. Your happiness is my happiness.

that's commitment... :toast:

aba may isa pa pala tayong tropa :lol:
marupok tayo pagdating sa ganyan,,kahit ako rin,,sabi ko dati susubukan kong umiwas na pero wala eh,,isang chat lang,,reply kaagad at give help :lmao:
para sa akin, isang fantasy of love.

Anyway, to the person I chose to be with, yes, I would prefer to say chose, not love, because I know for sure that I will not love you every day but will still and always choose you, despite and under any circumstances. When the time comes that you no longer need me or choose to be with someone else, I will happily let you go. Your happiness is my happiness.
sa ngayon hindi pa ma swerte, pero naniniwala ako na may tamang panahon para sa akin. :cheers:

mga tropa,,ginawan ko na ng thread ang mga puso nating malulungkot dito rin sa love and friendship section :lol:
dun natin ipagpatuloy ang kwentuhan,,baka mapalo na tayo dito kasi medyo off topics na :lol:
exochristyle renjay06 mavz31 Grei12

back to topic:
alam mo naka bandera ka sa 2nd monitor ko maghapon,,tinititigan lang,,pandagdag inspirasyon habang nagwowork 🥰

alam mo may ginawa akong tula para sayo pero wala akong lakas ng loob ibigay sayo...sabi nga sa ending...

masakit mang isipin
ika'y di magiging akin
sarili aking pipilitin
makuntento na hanggang tingin

alam kong may pinagdadaanan ka, kung ano man din yang nakasanayan mo sana mabago mo para sa ikabubuti mo rin yan.
malalampasan mo din naman yan dahil alam kong kaya mo kahit di kita tulungan.
Alam kong di ka rin naman hihingi ng tulong dahil naiintindhihan kong may mga bagay na dapat natin gawin na mag isa

I can't explain the feeling pag nag uusap tayo, may something tlga, specially when I throw jokes, bentang benta tlga sayo.... haist..... hahahaha :-x

ang hirap pag super naattached,,eto na naman ako to the rescue to help you out,,medyo big help to since may financial stuff na involved,,
hindi ako makahindi sayo,,grabe kasi talaga yung tama ko,,pero yeah,,what ever your problem,,I'm always here to help
sana may rewards ako sa dulo kahit hugs lang :lol:

..the THINGS I THINK but DO NOT SAY, need not worry I'll try not to be a burden

kelan kaya yung next sesh natin? siguro kasi eto na yung time for me to say that things na matagal kong isinantabi,,I'll take my best friends advices na.. :)

Currently at my lowest.
Hindi ko alam pano ko sasabihin sa partner ko.
Minsan gusto ko nalang i-off yung sarili ko kaso may dalawa kong anak.
Unemployed ako ngayon sobrang baba ng tingin ko sa sarili ko.
Feeling ko sobrang useless ko.

familiar imo username ay, murag kita nako ni sa akoang old forum :sneaky:

Hey, I miss the old you—quiet, mysterious, and intriguing—but honestly, I'm not sure if I should still hold on to these feelings for you. You've changed your vibe, your attitude—I can't deal with toxicity and all that attention-seeking behavior, and you're slowly becoming that without even realizing it. It's just not my thing. I hope you can snap out of it and go back to being the person I used to admire.

can't stop thinking of you padin,,every single day,,I'm very happy padin kapag nagkakakwentuhan tayo or tambay moments,,I hope I can tell you this feeling the sooner...

I was alone, lonely, and all by myself
but I was okay. I was fine.

then you came along,
tore down the walls
walked into my life

my fears, my perspective
the way I lived inside those walls
it took a good long while
but you changed all those

then out of nowhere,
without much of a clue
you tell this isn't going to fly.
so we need to walk away.

I tried, I know I did.
but that boy who knew solitude
simply doesn't exist anymore.

and now, all it knows is that
all the pain and the missing
the confusion and the madness
this grieving heart and longing soul
will only find rest
when it finds you again.

-Apr 10, 2024

I would love to burn the world right now.

but not even that will take you back to me..

sunday moment is one of the longest hang out with you,,balewala ang init ng panahon as long as katabi kita maghapon (oh diba rhyming lol)
then today,,seeking help ka ulit at syempre to the rescue ako even though may work ako,,ganyan kana kaimportante sakin,,
bukas alam ko may event sa bahay nyo,,at di ko yon palalampasin ng hindi kita nakikita,,hoping that will be a good day for us :)

Ayaw ko nang isiksik pa, masyado ko ng ibinaba ang sarili ko, napag tulongan pa ng mga hindi ko kilalang tao, enough is enough, I'll respect whatever your decision. This will be the last time.. I PROMISED.

Last edited:
The make or break moment..

though it might have been a break moment all along and I was just stringing myself with all my false hopes
that somewhere in there, is still the person whom I loved and loved me the same.

but there is no backing out now is there?

Either I Go Big or Go Broke big time.

Back
Top Bottom