Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Pansin ko din dhan2 na nawala ka..Hehe, h0pe you dont mind na lagi ako present, hehe,
anyway, here's mine:
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my Words shall not pass away.

hahaha oo nga thanks po...

Sa mga ka symb na Christiano po thanks sa mga verses na pinopost nyo na nagcau2se ng encouragement sa atin din at sa iba man..GODBLESS...

Any way heres my verse to share sa atin pong lahat....

ROMANS 3:23
' for all have sin and fall short of the Glory of God '
But because of his great Love JESUS DIED for us...

"Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character.""
1 Corinthians 15:33

Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh n0t in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Psalms 37:10

Do what the LORD wants, and he will give you your heart's desire..

:)
gandang gabi..

Sa wakas nakahanap rin ako ng thread na christian.. My bible app po ba kayo mga sir?

God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.. Ecclesiastes 7:28

Sa wakas nakahanap rin ako ng thread na christian.. My bible app po ba kayo mga sir?

God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.. Ecclesiastes 7:28

try ko po upload next pag hindi na ako busy...k?

anyway ito

Joshua 1:9
"be strong and Courageous"

Godbless

“For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.” - 2 Corinthians 5:14-15

"Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God"
Matthew 5:8

As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honor is not seemly for a fool. - Proverbs 26:1

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:6,

Brothers and sisters, please help me pray that me and my gf will pass the ece board exam this april 10 and 11 2011.. Thanks alot folks... Our God will hear our prayers... Prayer is very much powerful...

Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established

Proverbs 16:3

“For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!” - Romans 5:10

Psalms 15:1
A kind answer soothes angry feelings, but harsh words stir them up..

Gandang umaga po.. :)

"But my God shall supply all your need
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus"
Philippians 4:19

thank you guys for those wonderful verses...God bless.

“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.” - Hebrews 1:3

“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” - Romans 5:6-8

Last edited:
"He was saying to them all, 'If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wishes to save his life shall lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he's the one who will save it. For what is a man profited if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.'"

Luke 9:23-26

'therefore,O house of Israel, I will judge you, each one according to his ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offeenses; then sin will not be your downfall.'(Ezekiel 18:30)

Godbless po sa ating lahat...

Back
Top Bottom