Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

“Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.” - Luke 9:23-24

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Last edited:
“Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.” - Luke 9:23-24

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

thanks...very powerful and convicting...

no one comes to Jesus for self preservation...but self execution...keep it up

"Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men,
him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God"
Luke 12:8

your welcome shamayin, yes THE WORD OF GOD is very powerful indeed.

“This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.” - Romans 13:6-7

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the
bond of peace."
Ephesians 4:2

Last edited:
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations....

Deuteronomy 7:9

gandang gabi..

"His malice may be concealed by deception, but his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly."
Proverbs 26:26

"The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them.
People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7

"And it is impossible to please God without faith.
Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists
and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him."
Hebrews 11:6

Last edited:
“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 10:37-39

“Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” - 1 Corinthians 15:55-57

“The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:1-3

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” - Romans 1:20

Last edited:
James 5:16 " If you have sinned, you should tell each other what you have done. Then you can pray for one another and be healed. The prayer of an innocent person is powerful,, and it can help a lot.

Matthew 18:21-22 "Peter came up to the Lord and asked, How many times should I forgive someone who does something wrong to me? is seven times enough? Jesus answered: Not just seven times, but 77 times"

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Godbless po sa ating lahat....
Cenxa na minsan minsan nalang nakakaupdate...Godbless

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice:
but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."
Proverbs 29:2

BINUBUO ng 66 na mga aklat at mga liham ang Bibliya. Hinati ang mga ito sa mga kabanata at talata para mas madaling hanapin ang mga teksto. Kapag binabanggit ang mga teksto sa publikasyong ito, ang unang numero pagkatapos ng pangalanng aklat ay tumutukoy sa kabanata ng aklat o liham ng Bibliya, at ang kasunod na numero naman ay tumutukoy sa talata. Halimbawa, ang tekstong “2?Timoteo 3:16” ay nangangahulugang ikalawang liham kay Timoteo, kabanata?3, talata?16.
Madali kang magiging pamilyar sa Bibliya kung hahanapin mo sa iyong Bibliya ang mga tekstong binabanggit sa publikasyong ito. Gayundin, bakit hindi pasimulan ang isang programa ng araw-arawna pagbabasa ng Bibliya? Kung magbabasa ka ng tatlo hanggang limang kabanata bawat araw, mababasa mo ang buongBibliya sa loob ng isang taon.

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.” - 1 Peter 1:18-19

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.”
John 3:36

"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father
means caring for orphans and widows in their distress
and refusing to let the world corrupt you."
James 1:27

Jehovah God, the Author of the Bible, wants us to get to know him. The psalmist wrote: "That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." He recognizes that it is in our own best interests for us to know him. "I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself." How dowe benefit from knowingJehovah God, the Most High?— Psalm 83:18 ; Isaiah 48:17

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you
in all your ways"
Psalm 91:11

Can You Know God by Name?
Being invited to greet and address an important person by name is an honor. Dignitaries are often addressed by titles, such as “Mr.?President,” “YourMajesty,” or “Your Honor.” So if someone in high station told you, “Please, just call me by my name,” you would no doubt feel privileged.
THE true God tells us in his written Word, the Bible: “I am Jehovah. That is my name.” ( Isaiah 42:8 ) Although he also has many titles, suchas “Creator,” “Almighty,”and “Sovereign Lord,” he has always honored his loyal servants by letting them address him by his personal name.
For example, the prophetMoses once began to implore God by saying: “Excuse me, Jehovah.” ( Exodus 4:10 ) At the dedication of the temple in Jerusalem, King Solomon opened his prayer with the words: “O?Jehovah.” ( 1?Kings 8:22,?23 ) And when the prophet Isaiah addressed God on behalf of the people of Israel, he said: “You, O?Jehovah, are our Father.” ( Isaiah 63:16 ) Clearly, our heavenly Father invites us to address him by name.

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

Back
Top Bottom