Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give GRACE and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

kawikaan 6:29

gayon ang sumisiping sa kanyang asawa ng kanyang kapuwa sinomang humipo ay hindi maaaring hindi parusahan

"Blessed is the man you discipline, O LORD, the man you teach from your law; you grant him relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked.For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance." (Psalms 94:12-14).

Godbless",j

The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:7

mateo 11: 28
"Lumapit kayong napapagal at nabibigatan sa inyong mga pasanin at kayo'y aking pagpapahingahin"

Psalms 145:20
"The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy"

Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Psalms Chapter 1:1

Juan 1:1-3;14
"Nang pasimula siya ang Verbo, at ang Verbo ay sumasa Dios, at ang Verbo ay Dios. 2 Ito rin nang pasimula'y sumasa Dios. 3 Ang lahat ng mga bagay ay ginawa sa pamamagitan niya; at alin man sa lahat ng ginawa ay hindi ginawa kung wala siya.
14. At nagkatawang-tao ang Verbo, at tumahan sa gitna natin (at nakita namin ang kaniyang kaluwalhatian, kaluwalhatian gaya ng sa bugtong ng Ama), na puspos ng biyaya at katotohanan

Psalms 145:14
"The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down."

mat 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rigtheousnes and all this thing shall be added unto you.

Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the LORD do [that which is] good in his sight.

1 Chronicles 19:13

Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trusts in Him.

The LORD [is] my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he [is] my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus 15:2

If you love Me, keep My commandments

John 14:15

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Exodus Chapter 14:14

paoff topic lang:
pansinin nyo yung panahon pag nagpapatugtog kayo ng mga worship song...yung moderate na lakas ng sound sa stereo.. Tignan nyo lalo na pag makulimlim... :hat:

Back
Top Bottom