Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

For though for the present time I should be delivered from the PUNISHMENT of men: yet should I not escape the hand of the Almighty, neither alive, nor dead.

2 Maccabees 6:26

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt GLORIFY me.
Psalms 50:15

"He pErF0rmS w0ndErS tHaT cAnNot bE fAtH0meD,mIrAclEs thaT cAnN0t bE cOuNteD"
-JoB 9:5-

For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will ENLIGHTEN my darkness.

Psalms 18:28

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that HOPE in the LORD.

Psalms 31:24

"Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few." (Ecclesiastes 5:2).
",j

For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give GRACE and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

Psalms 30:10

Psalms 31:3
For thou [art] my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and GUIDE me.

He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.

Proverbs 14:31

And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I PRAISE the LORD: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.

Genesis 29:35

Share ko lang po itong verse na ito. :D

Attachments

• jeremiah 29,11.jpg
    jeremiah 29,11.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 3
“that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.” 2 Corinthians 5:19-20 NIV

isaias 44:9-11
9 Walang kuwentang tao ang mga gumagawa ng rebulto, at walang
kabuluhan ang mga diyus-diyosang
kanilang pinahahalagahan. Mga bulag at
hangal ang sumasamba sa mga ito,
kaya sila'y mapapahiya. 10 Walang idudulot na mabuti ang paggawa ng
mga rebulto para sambahin. 11 Tandaan ninyo, ang sumasamba sa mga ito ay
mapapahiya lamang. Ang mga
gumagawa nito'y tao lamang, kaya't
magsama-sama man sila at ako'y
harapin, sila'y matatakot at mapapahiya
rin.

this is a good thread, keep it up up up!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

When the RIGHTEOUS turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.

Ezekiel 33:18

""You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being"." (Revelation 4:11).

Mapagpalang gabi",j

hello sir newmen..thanks
hello ma'am azarielle..ge lang kip on updating..

Last edited:
And David reigned over all Israel; and David executed judgment and JUSTICE unto all his people.

2 Samuel 8:15

isaias51:6-8
Sa dakong itaas, sa kalangitan kayo ay tumingin,
sa dakong ibaba, dito sa daigdig ay
magmasid din.
Katulad ng usok, itong kalangita'y
pawang maglalaho,
at itong daigdig mawawasak namang parang kasuotan.
Ang mga naroon, lahat ng nilikha ay
parang langaw na mamamatay.
Ngunit ang pagliligtas ko ay walang
hanggan,
ang tagumpay ay walang katapusan. 7 "Ang nakakaalam tungkol sa matuwid, sa aki'y makinig,
kayong lingkod ko na tagapag-ingat ng
aking kautusan.
Hindi kayo dapat matakot sa puna ng
tao,
o manlupaypay man kung laitin kayo. 8 Katulad ng damit ang mga taong iyan ay masisira,
sila'y tulad ng tela na kakainin ng uod;
ngunit walang hanggan at para sa lahat
ng salinlahi
ang aking tagumpay at pagliligtas."

Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and WORSHIP them;

Deuteronomy 11:16

Back
Top Bottom