Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Online Bible
New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures
Isaiah 12:1-6
1 And in that day you will be sure to say: ¡°I shall thank you, O Jehovah, for [although] you got incensed at me, your anger gradually turned back, and you proceeded to comfort me. 2 Look! God is my salvation. I shall trust and be in no dread; for Jah Jehovah is my strength and [my] might, and he came to be the salvation of me.¡±
3 With exultation YOU people will be certain todraw water out of the springs of salvation. 4 And in that day YOU will certainly say: ¡°Give thanks to Jehovah, YOU people! Call upon his name. Make known among the peoples his dealings. Make mention that his name is put on high. 5 Make melody toJehovah, for he has donesurpassingly. This is made known in all the earth.
6 ¡°Cry out shrilly and shout for joy, O you inhabitress of Zion, for great in the midst of youis the Holy One of Israel.¡±

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18

Ephesians 2:4-5
But GOD was merciful! We were dead because of our sins, but GOD loved us so much that he made us alive with Christ, and GOD's gift of undeserved grace is what saves you..

"We love Him because He first loved us."
1 John 4:9-10

"Discipline your children, and they will give you peace of mind
and will make your heart glad."
Proverbs 29:17

Last edited:
Musta na po? Just a reminder...this thread is for bible verse only...

Philippians 2:10-12 (King James Version) 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in
earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the
Father. 12Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now
much more in my absence, work out your own
salvation with fear and trembling.

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the
bond of peace."
Ephesians 4:2

"And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness."
Colossians 3:14

"Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you."
Deuteronomy 5:16

Last edited:
1 thessalonians 3:12
May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.
Godbless everyone

"The entire law is summed up in a single command:
"Love your neighbor as yourself.
"If you keep on biting and devouring each other,
watch out or you will be destroyed by each other."
Galatians 5:14-15

Rom.8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us.(in Heaven)

Last edited:
"It is the blessing of the LORD that makes rich,
And He adds no sorrow to it."
Proverbs 10:22

Awit 147:1
"Purihin si Yahweh!

O kay buti ng umawit at magpuri sa ating Diyos,

Ang magpuri sa kanya'y tunay na nakalulugod."

"If you are willing and obidient you shall eat the good of the land"
Isaiah 1:19
if you are willing to serve and obey God then, He will give you the goodness of the earth especially in times of your needs

Jude verse 3, Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto, and exhort you that ye should earnestly CONTEND for the faith which was onced delivered unto the saints.

And we desire each one of you to show the same earnestness to have the full assurance of hope until the end, so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 6:11-12

Mark 8:36 What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul.

"Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs"
Psalm 150:4

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith,and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord.Not of works lest anyman should boast.

"Itiwala mo kay Yahweh ang iyong mga gagawin
At magtatagumpay ka sa lahat mong layunin."

Kawikaan 16:3 :pray:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom