Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Pro. 22:6 Train up a child in way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

"Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."

1 John 4:8

The more you talk, the more likely you are to sin. If you are wise, you will keep quiet. --Prov.10:19

We ought to obey God rather than men.
Acts 5:29

I Cor. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

""Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." (John 14:1).

"... say to those with fearful hearts,
"Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
he will come with vengeance;
with divine retribution
he will come to save you.""
Isaiah 35:4

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1).

Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in the LORD, lovingkindness shall surround him.
Psalm 32:10

1 Samuel 12:23

But the LORD has chosen you to be his own people. He will always take care of you so that everyone will know how great he is.

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. "" (Hebrews 13:5).

"Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking,
be put away from you, with all malice:"
Ephesians 4:31

"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." (Psalms 27:4).

"As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life
for evermore."
Psalm 133:3

"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." (Ephesians 6:1).

"Therefore if any man be in Christ,
he is a new creature: old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17

Its healthy to be content, but envy can eat you up..
-Proverbs 14:30

"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let
God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
Then you will learn to know
God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."
Romans 12:2

""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7).

Back
Top Bottom