Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. - Exodus 14:14

"The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." (Psalms 145:8).

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13

O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.

Psalms 30:2

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" (Luke 6:41).

"The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry but he thwarts the craving of the wicked." (Proverbs 10:3).

"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people,
especially to those who belong to the family of believers."
Galatians 6:10

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and
the mountains fall into the heart of the sea"
Psalm 46:1-2

Last edited:
Philippians 4:6
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

"The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." (Luke 6:45).

"“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:16

"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." (Matthew 10:30).

""Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm"." (Psalms 105:15).

"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let
God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
Then you will learn to know
God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."
Romans 12:2

Isaiah 34:16

"Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together."

"O LORD, you will keep us safe and protect us from such people forever." (Psalms 12:7).

"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him,
that the body of sin might be destroyed,
that henceforth we should not serve sin."
Romans 6:6-7

In vain you rise up early and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat --
for he grants sleep to those he loves.

-Psalms 127:2

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want." (Psalms 23:1).

"Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

Back
Top Bottom