Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

"You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." (John 15:14-15).

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. "

1 John 4:18 (New International Version):pray:

"A soft answer turneth away wrath:
but grievous words stir up anger."
Proverbs 15:1

"May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thessalonians 5:23).

'He who loses life for My sake will find it. ' -Matthew 10:39

"Rescue those being led away to death;
hold back those staggering toward slaughter.
If you say, "But we knew nothing about this,"
Does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not he who guards your life know it?
Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?"
Proverbs 24:11-12

"I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me." (Jeremiah 33:8).

Galatians 6:7 -- Do not be fooled. You cannot fool God. A man will get back whatever he plants!

"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him,
that the body of sin might be destroyed,
that henceforth we should not serve sin."
Romans 6:6-7

"God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you" (2 Thessalonians 1:6).

Never give up praying. And when you pray, keep alert and be thankful. - Colossians 4:2

Keep it up guys :) careful sa mga thread nababasa na puro human philosphy :)

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Ephesians 4:14 NIV

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19).

"Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God." (Romans 8:8).

"Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men,
him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God"
Luke 12:8

"learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow." (Isaiah 1:17).

“Rejoice with him, you heavens,and let all of God’s angels worship him.
Rejoice with his people, you nations,and let all the angels be strengthened in him. For he will avenge the blood of his servants;he will take revenge against his enemies. He will repay those who hate him and
cleanse the land for his people.”
Deuteronomy 32:43

Nahum 1:7 (NIV) -- The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.

the merciful doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh. Proverbs 11:17

Back
Top Bottom