Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

For thou [art] my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and GUIDE me.

Psalms 31:3

Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and WORSHIP them;

Deuteronomy 11:16

Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that LOVE him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Deuteronomy 7:9

Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and PRAISE thy glorious name.

1 Chronicles 29:13

""I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 18:18).

TS, mga bro tanong lang po ako kung alin maganda sa mga youth bible na to(kindly check attach picture.please...:)? o kung meron man kayo ibang suggestions feel free po..

Maraming salamat. :)
God bless...

Attachments

• IMG_1878.JPG
    IMG_1878.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
pasensya na po kung nagpost ako dito.. sana po matulungan niyo ko.. salamat.. :)

TS, mga bro tanong lang po ako kung alin maganda sa mga youth bible na to(kindly check attach picture.please...:)? o kung meron man kayo ibang suggestions feel free po..

Maraming salamat. :)
God bless...

ah..ok next time dapat sa proper thread..ny way ok ung design ng 1st..ge Godbless",j

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

Psalms 30:10

Blessings [are] upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Proverbs 10:6

On the eighth day he sent the people away: and they blessed the king, and went unto their tents JOYFUL and glad of heart for all the goodness that the LORD had done for David his servant, and for Israel his people.

1 Kings 8:66

In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that HOLY Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:13

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14

Give unto the LORD the glory [due] unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: WORSHIP the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

1 Chronicles 16:29

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

III John 1:2

And my soul shall be JOYFUL in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Psalms 35:9

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that LOVE me, and keep my commandments.

Exodus 20:6

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the GLORY of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Habakkuk 2:14

Back
Top Bottom